• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
hello everyone! so this is an interest check for a slice of life with angsty drama included supernatural roleplay!

plot:
greenwood falls was said to be a myth, a legend, nonexistent. but, it does indeed exist however it is extremely hard to find it because of how secluded and off the grid it seems. it is said to be full of supernatural creatures, a variety of them in fact, and they live together in one big neighborhood! well, some humans have stumbled across greenwood falls one day, and thankfully there's no sign saying WELCOME TO GREENWOOD FALLS right outside the neighborhood. the residents are alarmed and shocked that humans have crossed over into their territory to be exact, but they can't let it get out that they are of supernatural origin. so what do they do? they welcome the humans into their neighborhood while trying their best to blend in!

plot wrapped up simply:
a town full of supernatural creatures who live together peacefully until some humans accidentally stumble upon said town and the creatures have to welcome the humans and try to blend in normally with them without revealing who they actually are.

basis + rules:

1- you can make any supernatural creature your want. from an angel to a faerie to a kelpie to a demon. you name it. furthermore, you can play as many characters as you can handle.

2 - please make sure you have discord as we will do all of the plotting and chatting there.

3 - LGBTQ+ friendly! all genders, sexualities, and races are welcome here!

4 - faceclaims are encouraged but are not required, a description will be just fine if you're not comfortable using a faceclaim.

5 - try to dish out at least 2 well written paragraphs. more would be great but i do understand low muse.

6 - please don't leave anyone out! include everyone!

7 - if you want to play as a human, just let me know! as of right now, 4 humans will do!

8 - don't be afraid to share ideas you might have!

9 - our supernatural characters will have human jobs like humans do such as doctor, librarian, mechanic, and etc...

10 - most if not all of our characters will have human forms and their true forms.

so that's basically it i believe! once enough people show interest, i will put up a character sheet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back