• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic T Ĥ Λ Ŀ Λ Ƨ Ƨ Λ [can you kill god?]

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort

T Ĥ Λ Ŀ Λ Ƨ Ƨ Λ

AXjtyC0.png

Appetizer:

Thalassa... The focal point of existence on Earth. Countless skyscrapers next to the its twin... This is what life on earth has become in 8893. A whole continent, crammed to the borders with towers so big, we can barely wrap our minds around it. Life happens inside. Literally and figuratively. Leaving Thalassa is a pipe dream at best, for 99% of the people that are born within. While those in the lower districts suffer in slums, endure violence and drug wars, the highest of society lives an enjoyable life above the clouds. Cameras, control and authority are strict, efficent and, most importantly, omnipresent. But... what happened if God him, her or itself had announced his arrival at the world's only true city? An arrival that dooms our planet - and us, of course, to permanently vanish? Can this vain world face such a threat? Can it... kill God?

Themes:

● Rebellion

● Supernatural

● Futuristic Society

● Class Warfare

● Spiritual / Religious Content

● Human Behavior

⊷ Chapters:

[episode 1]

unite

[episode 2]

thalassa

[episode 3]

a confused man's prophetic rambling

[episode 4]

allmächtig

[episode 5]

round up the dogs

[episode ???]

blacksmithing lesson

[episode 7]

slow burn recognition

[episode 8]

the water, oh the water

[episode 9]

library visit

[episode 10]

i love you, i love me, i love

[

episode 11

episode ??]

Ἀποκάλυψις [revelation]

[episode Z]

we've progressed

Detailed - T Ĥ Λ Ŀ Λ Ƨ Ƨ Λ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Taglist, for those that were interested or who I like to RP with and who I think might like this (Apologies for potentially forgotten mentions)

@Yuuki of the Strata @Shippo @Aldur Forgehammer @Broken-Angel @KamiKahzy

Everyone else if course more than welcome to express interest. :)

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]A lot. Orks are numerous and kinda shit.
Come at me @drypunishment

[/QUOTE]
1v1 me irl, m8 ill rek u hard.

I've been feeling an Rp like this for some damn time... I'm going to make an outstanding effort to put my CS in today. >.<

Brown said:
I've been feeling an Rp like this for some damn time... I'm going to make an outstanding effort to put my CS in today. >.<
No rush, I'm not in a hurry, haha. But I'm glad you feel like investing such energy for my RP. (^.^)

HunterJJ said:
For a while I thought it was me messing things up, but your template continually leads to things being deleted. I had to re write my journal once and now my personality/background/stats are gone again. Luckily I have an old tab with all of those things in tact, but for now I'm just gonna post a normally formatted CS (with all the info you're requesting btw)
I'm not trying to go against you here, but I spent a long time writing all this stuff out and I don't want to risk losing it due to some compatibility issue, I posted my CS and everything is there (in spoiler tabs to save page space for everyone else).

Hope yau'll like my evil, one or two redeeming quality havin ass character.
It actually doesn't make anything disappear if the info is filled out correctly. It's just very important not to mess up any of the coding. However, normal information is fine if it's too difficult to fill out. I am happily gonna help out those who struggle with it and send them the proper code once all of their info has been given to me.

However x2 though, you unfortunately clearly didn't read through any of the avaible information (your sheet goes against the basic information of the sheet itself, a bit of the lore as well as the rules) so I would prefer for you to really look stuff over before submitting your sheet. Thanks for, hopefully, understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
HunterJJ said:
Da rules.... well played, I see what I missed, my bad for that one.
I went over the lore and I didn't see my error, if you could hold my hand here and tell me what I messed up that would be great.

I will add my district now as well.
Well, for example it specifically says that there is no such thing as homophobia anymore. However, I am not gonna nag on that. It may be oversight, or forgetting, or maybe an odd person. However, you also somehow managed to use realistic pictures when, in the graphic itself, it very clearly says "Drawn only."

This isn't anything against your character information itself or the quality of your writing, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back