• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He smiled back "ok then." he said "to ticks for the mobius war." he said to the ticket giver "that will be $20.00 please." said the ticket giver "oh shoot i don't have any money be right back Crystal." strike said then he teleported away a few moments later he appeared he handed $20.00 to the guy (what is sonic money)

He smiled back "ok then." he said "to ticks for the mobius war." he said to the ticket giver "that will be $20.00 please." said the ticket giver "oh shoot i don't have any money be right back Crystal." strike said then he teleported away a few moments later he appeared he handed $20.00 to the guy (what is sonic money)

(Its never stated)

Crystal just smiled and held his hand

"do you want candy?" asked strike "oh and sorry to bring this up now but how are you doing with whole experiment thingy?" said the wolf

"Oh well if you ever need some one to talk to about it then you can ask me ya know cuz I'm an experiment to not to the degree you are but i was experimented on... I'm not helping am." He said "but anyway we are here to watch a moive not talk about stuff that will make you sad soooo do you want candy." Said Strike

"ok well off to theater 2." said strike he looked at crystal and gave and grinned (i'm guessing you are not joining the valiant rp)

(I haven't looked into yet, just did a quick glance)

Crystal walked with him, holding his hand as they did so

they watched the movie once done they got up strike makes a weird getting up sound "so what did you think Crystal?" asked the wolf

"you always have to make things hard don't." he said jokingly "let's walk so that we have more time to talk." he decided

"just wondering." he said his stomach growled "oh my, do you want to get dinner I'm hungry." he asked (my sister likes to do that)

"yeah, food sounds good, popcorn doesn't hit the spot" she replied (in the middle of writing my own pokemon journey)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back