• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
in case you guys haven't read the rs part of yurae and greer, here's my ideas for possible dynamics/complications
please talk to me about these here cause i like making connections + drama, pm and discord is fine too
i have a few people in mind but i won't tag anyone because technically none of us are accepted ^^
i'm still reading through some these sheets

yurae: has a gay awakening arc (because of ganymede) + cinema/photography (personal)
— korean friend or online pen pal (bonus if they speak korean or are interested in photography) who travelled with him to greece
— alternatively a third wheel to two friends with heavy romantic tension, preferably irl but is okay with online
— gonna talk to a zeus, 'abduction' modern style
hera, an unexplainable discomfort/hatred
— rl zeus love interest (not hera), an unexplainable discomfort/hatred x2
apollo, possible person to advise him on his gay/bi awakening
hebe (if there's gonna be one), they give 'wine' to people
— dionysus, one word and that's alcohol
— a love interest would be cool too, complications galore
— i have more related to his personal goal, will update if anyone's interested

greer: no arc but free to be accidentally involved in drama
— another sane person over twenty, preferably someone who drinks whom she recently met before everyone gets together at mount olympus
— would probably be working with whoever else that wants to figure out what the hell is going on (coeus? athena?)
— the only person i could think of for a in-mythology interaction is boreas? because they're related?
— apparently she also had a thing with poseidon, but i doubt greer is gonna agree to that
— scraping the mythological barrel, apparently apollo also was a thing (they have indirect opposites going on)
— love interest would also be nice ^^ i'd prefer a girl but i don't mind !!

chamomile chamomile Greer can try to work with Oliver, but she'd probably be hecka intimidating to him at first; she'd basically have to assure him, somehow, that she doesn't bite

I saw on Greer's CS you wanted her to meet someone before going to Mount Olympus who drinks? I thought of Cole for that, since I totally plan on him and Skylie waking up having gotten drunk the night before, so if you wanna do something with that, lemme know!

chamomile chamomile - for yurae - if you want
korean friend or online pen pal (bonus if they speak korean or are interested in photography) who travelled with him to greece
I have my Nyx who is a Korean that went to USA, France and Greece.

and he could perhaps met up with Gia for a collaboration article or trip as she is going to Athens for an articles and all.
(in her bio)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
poor oliver, greer would just be so unbothered until she cracks up some sort of joke to lighten the mood lmao
it just struck me that everyone probably don't know who their reincarnation would be so that's probably first order of business

i'm good with greer and cole + kylie somehow meeting up beforehand at the same bar.
though she probably wouldn't like cole at first (esp if he tried reading her), and kylie just seems so young
we're starting the roleplay as they meet up right? (i'm assuming at night for the mystery atmosphere, but then you said they woke up drunk the night before so idk TT) so if cole has a car, and both of them are drunk. greer would offer driving them back to her place or something?? sorry im just making this up as i go along. but due to the power of the fates, she takes the wrong turn to mt olympus and they sorta walk out to find a shelter to stay the night. i do think i still need someone properly sane to accompany greer

revalia revalia
0/0 isn't she from miami, florida, usa? she's not done yet though so that's okay ^^
gia is good candidate !! — maybe they found each other through forums or mutual blogging? followed each other and talked online

poor oliver, greer would just be so unbothered until she cracks up some sort of joke to lighten the mood lmao
it just struck me that everyone probably don't know who their reincarnation would be so that's probably first order of business

i'm good with greer and cole + kylie somehow meeting up beforehand at the same bar.
though she probably wouldn't like cole at first (esp if he tried reading her), and kylie just seems so young
we're starting the roleplay as they meet up right? (i'm assuming at night for the mystery atmosphere, but then you said they woke up drunk the night before so idk TT) so if cole has a car, and both of them are drunk. greer would offer driving them back to her place or something?? sorry im just making this up as i go along. but due to the power of the fates, she takes the wrong turn to mt olympus and they sorta walk out to find a shelter to stay the night. i do think i still need someone properly sane to accompany greer

They don't even know that they ARE reincarnations for a little while yet....
Also *Skylie
The RP starts during the day, and everyone goes to Mount Olympus, and the original plan was Cole and Skylie end up stumbling back to their hotel, if Greer wants to have offered to drive them there??? XD

im sorry for misspelling skylie's name D: "" it's like kylie + skylar and im all confused @/@
okay im off rn. i was under the impression the rp was gonna start with them gathering on mt olympus base at night because of unexplained forces (which is why i went with the driving at night then accidentally arriving thing), being all like 'wtf are all this people doing here', start a lil bonfire and then some sort of disembodied voice whispered something cryptic about them all being connected or a danger coming or something (idk it's cryptic) and everyone freaks out. that's probably not what happens but im glad we cleared that up early lmao

so i think here's what we can do
night --> greer meets sane person who later becomes her friend because she kinda needs one
same night --> meets cole and skylie who she is both apprehensive with
(now that i know i cant go the car angle, it's slightly more awkward? what is she gonna do with the car afterwards?? xD)
next morning --> spends time with sane friend
do they still meet up in the morning? im unclear to how the characters are gonna contextualise the whole situation-- like what's stopping them from saying 'okay that was cool, i dont wanna climb a mountain this early in the morning, let's go back to civilisation pls' yknow?

also they had their powers all their lives, wouldn't some of them like figure out they're 'reincarnations' early on? the obvious ones anyways

im sorry for misspelling skylie's name D: "" it's like kylie + skylar and im all confused @/@
okay im off rn. i was under the impression the rp was gonna start with them gathering on mt olympus base at night because of unexplained forces (which is why i went with the driving at night then accidentally arriving thing), being all like 'wtf are all this people doing here', start a lil bonfire and then some sort of disembodied voice whispered something cryptic about them all being connected or a danger coming or something (idk it's cryptic) and everyone freaks out. that's probably not what happens but im glad we cleared that up early lmao

so i think here's what we can do
night --> greer meets sane person who later becomes her friend because she kinda needs one
same night --> meets cole and skylie who she is both apprehensive with
(now that i know i cant go the car angle, it's slightly more awkward? what is she gonna do with the car afterwards?? xD)
next morning --> spends time with sane friend
do they still meet up in the morning? im unclear to how the characters are gonna contextualise the whole situation-- like what's stopping them from saying 'okay that was cool, i dont wanna climb a mountain this early in the morning, let's go back to civilisation pls' yknow?

also they had their powers all their lives, wouldn't some of them like figure out they're 'reincarnations' early on? the obvious ones anyways

Haha no a bonfire would be fun, but the way I'm doing it I swear will make sense--you'll just have to find out ;)

She can still offer to drive them back XD Skylie would otherwise drag Cole away

All I can really reveal right now (and everyone who was in the previous incarnation of this RP knows what's going to go down) is that everyone will gather around the base of the mountain, though not exactly all together, and they won't exactly have a reason to leave....

alrighty ! i like surprises >.> usually~
honestly it doesn't make sense in the first place, most people would drive other people in their own cars but like greer doesn't have one so
sorry TT i guess it could just be like 'oh it's those guys from that club yesterday' or something of that sort

i'll do first impressions tomorrow to look into dynamic/interaction potential ?? tho probably should wait til most people are done ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

revalia revalia
0/0 isn't she from miami, florida, usa? she's not done yet though so that's okay ^^
gia is good candidate !! — maybe they found each other through forums or mutual blogging? followed each other and talked online
No she is not - as I was writing her bio and i think i forgot to edit her out. I wrote where she was living XD instead of her birthplace.

As for Gia - yes that would most likely be the thing that happens till they meet on the flight and collaborate?

Ignore what you saw before
I'm stupid
Also
On another note
Would anyone be completely opposed to a separate thread for non-canon RP-ing???? No idea how I would link that, buuuuut
You know, so our characters can interact without having to follow the plot exactly??? idk it was an idea that came to mind

Last edited:
When you realize
No one's done Persephone yet
AND A PART OF YOU IS TRYING TO HOLD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Help

Also
On another note
Would anyone be completely opposed to a separate thread for non-canon RP-ing???? No idea how I would link that, buuuuut
You know, so our characters can interact without having to follow the plot exactly??? idk it was an idea that came to mind
Gen. Belle has Persephone. Already accepted.

When you realize
No one's done Persephone yet
AND A PART OF YOU IS TRYING TO HOLD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Help

Also
On another note
PLUS - can't you link it as 'others' or?

Gen. Belle has Persephone. Already accepted.

I AM STUPID
WHY DO YOU ALL CONTINUE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME

PLUS - can't you link it as 'others' or?
there’s a new threadmark system you can do && you can make a thread and link it as “others” as revalia revalia said AnimeGenork AnimeGenork !

Not gonna lie, I tried the threadmark thing for a good five seconds and I'm far too stupid for it
I could always have it under "OOC" on this thread since it's technically true XD

it’ll take me awhile to play around with the threadmarks, but once i am able to understand how to works it and etc. i’ll let you know and help you out !!

or if anyone else needs help for that matter !

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

As for Gia - yes that would most likely be the thing that happens till they meet on the flight and collaborate?
'meet up on the flight?' — 0/0 aren't they're from different countries tho?
i was thinking less collaboration and more of rich kid international hangout yknow? they just take pictures of things, of each other, help them get better.
i mean, they're supposed to be friends xD yurae has the money and the means so he probably went on holiday to new york at some point and they could've agreed to meet up before
i feel like gia is the type to be part of like, the #yuraeprotectionsquad when they first started talking. he's all shy and nervous, everything he says is compliments because he really doesn't want gia to hate him type of deal. also 'this person is talking in english' and teenage yurae is not the most fluent so gia probably sorta motivated him to learn it. they probably met when they were like, 15? 16? i'd be down for them to be pretty good friends ^^

in other news, i've moved my relationship ideas in the rs thread for people to have a look see !

never stoopid, love.
<3

on another note.
-draws in a deep breath-
i need relationships.
might work on some tomorrow.
definitely want something with hades x persephone [ nymphadora. nymphadora. ]
i have what, one relationship with ares? XD [ revalia revalia ]
lmaoooo.
im severely lacking.
we can definitely have hades and persephone trying to find each other !! but cordelia will forever be dmitry’s scully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back