• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Greek Mythology Romance Anyone?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Hello! Might be a little late for this, considering Valentines Day is long Past, but I don’t care. So lately, I’ve been in the mood for something more centered around romance, and also I’ve been reading and binging a lot of Greek Mythology related content.

So, fun fact about me, one of my favorite mythological pairings is that of Hades and Persephone. Sure, their relationship had a bit of a rocky start with the Zeus arranged kidnapping, but they’re still The most stable couple out of all the other olympians.

Look, I just love this Ancient Greek equivalent of Gomez and Morticia Addams so much and I wanna do an RP centered around the two of them.

It can be based on how they met, a later point in their relationship, how they got to know each other, whichever. We can discuss once interest is shown!

I prefer playing male roles, so if it’s alright with you, I’d be playing Hades. If this sounds interesting to you, shoot me a PM or reply down below!

Very quickly, LITERACY IS A MUST. I’ve had too many experiences with RP partners who have either improper spelling and grammar or who only send one line responses. Nothing personal, it just really takes me out of it, y’know?

Thank you and good night!

7D927D9E-62D0-4DA0-AB33-014749845A79.jpeg
1D8DAA84-9D10-4319-B025-1909090FBB31.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm interested in this pairing idea if you're still looking for a writing partner

I'd also be super interested if you're still looking for another partner. <3

Hades and Persephone are literally my favorite pairing in Greek mythology. I'd be down to RP some greek mythology romance type stuff!

I'm just here to announce that y'all are wrong and the most stable couple was Dionysus and Ariadne; mans helped her when Theseus left her behind (instead of just going and kidnapping her), no incest here, he actually went and made a constellation in her honor, married her without caring that she was a mortal and he a god, and even though he's the god of wine and parties and stuff, he did not cheat on her. I'm sorry but Hades and Persephone could never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back