• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heros to Ever Live... Well Sort of OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*looks at my entire deck of man-eater bugs, and yomi ships, *

You’re on!!

OMG! xD
leaked footage of the duel:

Me and my brothers used to duel a bit like this. Over dramatic for the hell of it...
I still put on the yami voice when shits going down.

“Ahh! That chicken has been in the oven for to long!”

Yikes Lmao

View attachment 513286
Let me help you out here bud.

Not jealous just hilarious name of a class lol.
endless_waltz_wing_gundam_zero_by_greymaulkin-d7hbhr9.jpg

I was thinking more of the gundam type

but a big fuck off robot doesn't need a hero team, leaving the rest to quest along level one or five forever aha

Aye about this new world you know i like having multiple characters to tie good story into my rps so i was wondering are we going to have the option to make one villain character too? Cause we’re supposed to be heroes right? So what about some badass villain legion? seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aye about this new world you know i like having multiple characters to tie good story into my rps so i was wondering are we going to have the option to make one villain character too? Cause we’re supposed to be heroes right? So what about some badass villain legion? seasonedcat seasonedcat
I will be controlling the villains so that fights go accordingly. So no one is OP and dodges/hits every move. Sorry about that Kai ;-;

I will be controlling the villains so that fights go accordingly. So no one is OP and dodges/hits every move. Sorry about that Kai ;-;
If someone gets a splendid idea for a baddie can they pm that to you for consideration in your narrative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back