• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heros to Ever Live... Well Sort of OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think everyone probably lost interest for that simple fact we couldn’t have some fun. We were forced into bodies then we cannot come up with good back stories or names as if we really didn’t have much control of the characters, or at least thats how i feel
Tell that to Fluffy. ^33^

I think everyone probably lost interest for that simple fact we couldn’t have some fun. We were forced into bodies then we cannot come up with good back stories or names as if we really didn’t have much control of the characters, or at least thats how i feel
Awe, I assumed this was going to happen, I hopped that I wasn't too harsh, but I knew it probably was going to get negative feedback. I intended it to be that you have control over who your characters were in the real world, not in the other one. You were going into another's body and the whole point was that your character were in no control of how they are in that world. You have a control of how they act, how you use their power but you do not have a control over what powers they are given. I thought that would be something new and different that some might enjoy, but I knew it might not go well because I wasn't giving you the freedom to make your characters bodies that you were taking over. I hope it wasn't too much of a bore and disappointment for all of you.

And how fast we were going, for most people the holidays set them back so they missed a lot.
Under that fact I was under the assumption the increase of pace was for the better. I have on this site for a while and people lose more interest if you slow down the speed of your rp and wait for everyone because they don't want to wait. I assumed I wasn't going too fast or slow because I wasn't kicking anyone for not posting, I waited for everyone to get their posts up then posted shortly after, but if I pushed too much for people to post I apologize. I just wanted this Rp to go somewhere like an RP I was in a while ago so that it would progress and maybe even finish. However if you all fell that this Rp is too constricting and that you do not enjoy the plot based on how I intended it to go by having set roles I apologize for wasting your time. I thought this might happen from the very beginning so I was hesitant to make my ideas cannon, it seems there was some truth in these worries. If you all do not enjoy this Rp or feel that this is too fast past and/or don't like the way I am giving you a set position I apologize again, and will ask you one last question. Do you wish to continue this or do we want it to die here, because I do not want any of you to be in a rp you do not enjoy.
NeonFlow NeonFlow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 kasigi kasigi Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Liezarria Liezarria Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

I enjoyed it, I just haven’t had a notification til now

well we just had Christmas so people are just getting back into things. Most RP quiet down around the holidays and then continue again afterwards!

Awe, I assumed this was going to happen, I hopped that I wasn't too harsh, but I knew it probably was going to get negative feedback. I intended it to be that you have control over who your characters were in the real world, not in the other one. You were going into another's body and the whole point was that your character were in no control of how they are in that world. You have a control of how they act, how you use their power but you do not have a control over what powers they are given. I thought that would be something new and different that some might enjoy, but I knew it might not go well because I wasn't giving you the freedom to make your characters bodies that you were taking over. I hope it wasn't too much of a bore and disappointment for all of you.

Under that fact I was under the assumption the increase of pace was for the better. I have on this site for a while and people lose more interest if you slow down the speed of your rp and wait for everyone because they don't want to wait. I assumed I wasn't going too fast or slow because I wasn't kicking anyone for not posting, I waited for everyone to get their posts up then posted shortly after, but if I pushed too much for people to post I apologize. I just wanted this Rp to go somewhere like an RP I was in a while ago so that it would progress and maybe even finish. However if you all fell that this Rp is too constricting and that you do not enjoy the plot based on how I intended it to go by having set roles I apologize for wasting your time. I thought this might happen from the very beginning so I was hesitant to make my ideas cannon, it seems there was some truth in these worries. If you all do not enjoy this Rp or feel that this is too fast past and/or don't like the way I am giving you a set position I apologize again, and will ask you one last question. Do you wish to continue this or do we want it to die here, because I do not want any of you to be in a rp you do not enjoy.
NeonFlow NeonFlow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 kasigi kasigi Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Liezarria Liezarria Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Lets continue it no need to end now the show must go on.

OwO I am glad to hear that everyone, I will try to post the next post soon! :3

seasonedcat seasonedcat hey kitty? just throwing an idea out here. what if a discord server was made for the OOC ? this other role play im in did this and all the rp players talk in it. i myself don't, mostly i creep in every now and then. but it's good to keep up with what's going on both in and out of the rp and to let others know when you responded.

:V if everyone wants that I can, it is up to you guys really I don't mind either way :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back