• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Greatest Heros To Ever Live... Well Sort Of[closed]

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What is your first thought when you hear the word hero? Is it a dashing man wearing heavy, steel armor wielding a sword? A tall man with a cape and bulging muscles flying through the sky? Most people's first thought at the sound of the word is something along those lines. May it come from the last comic book they read, children's stories, or just a movie you happened to see at the cinema. Heros are known far and wide as a symbol of bravery and hope.

The definition of the word 'hero' is a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. Heros are almost similar to Gods, some even have slain Gods with their bare hands. The definition shows the sheer strength that heros will wield if they were real- well they are real but everyone knows a man in armor is much more enticing than the guy that gave up his seat for you on the bus.

So why is it that heros are so worshiped? Why are they always strong, heart set on solving a quest? You wouldn't dare link the word hero with a group of high school kids stuck in detention for something stupid, now would you. No, that story seems less...theatrical than the one about the prince who escapes his horrible father who butchers his people only to come back and plan a plot against said father. That sounds much more like the heros we all know in love.

Sadly, we don't get to have the blessing of a born hero. No, we get a group of teenagers who would like nothing better than to sit on their phones all day. But they are all we got, so I suppose we will have to live with them. I just hope they don't mind being transported to another realm to become a savior of a world they know nothing about. Plus if they don't do it, they will never get to go back home.
--
Heyo!~ This is an rp about a group of high school students that during detention get sucked into a different world where they will have to save if they wish to return home. This rp will take place in modern time at first, then change to fantasy soon after. I request if you join this rp that remain dedicated and do not leave this half way. I want two-three paragraphs on minimum, enough so that we can work with it. Other than that I hope you enjoy the rp! <3

SIGN ME THE F*** UP! mMMMhm that'S SOme GOood shit right there!

question, will this RP require replies longer than one sentence? (rereading this makes it seem snobby, sorry. lol. I mean, is this a paragraph based RP?

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? I'm glad for it! I'm actually an old member and haven't been on this website in a while so everything is sorta alien to me and I'm not sure how much I can ask before seeming rude( just giving u a heads up sometimes my wording is a bit blunt????). but um....another question. do you already have some general idea on some plot points or is this a plot happens as you go RP?

Also, some days I will not be able to post as I do have a job

Are you kidding me? I'm glad for it! I'm actually an old member and haven't been on this website in a while so everything is sorta alien to me and I'm not sure how much I can ask before seeming rude( just giving u a heads up sometimes my wording is a bit blunt????). but um....another question. do you already have some general idea on some plot points or is this a plot happens as you go RP?
A bit of both ::::3 I will probably plan it more once I know the characters
Also, some days I will not be able to post as I do have a job
No problem :3

I can see potential here. I will probably join if able to aha

Is this still accepting?
I can see potential here. I will probably join if able to aha
well howdy i s'pose i must see 'bout joinin' this here roleplay ya' got yesiree.
Me too me too!
welcome all! I will try to get the cs up soon! :3
Do you got any info on the fantasy world?
Most will be revealed when he characters actually go into the world. ;3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back