• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heroes to Ever Live... Well Sort of IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Noah interaction with Harley Juju Juju
——-

Her Smile is nice... but why do I want to tease her more for it.
Noah’s grin evaporated rather quickly as he thought, although it was when his fathers words echoed in his head That gave Noah the bad feels.
fucking lil s....

In any other situation it would probably be a question that would result in poking fun. What’s a isekaied? Noah saw the worry on his neighbors face, the opposite of Yumeko and Erika.
Noah answered Harley quietly..
“it’s when a character is taken from their world and put into a fantasy one... like wizard of Oz... and in a lot of anime...”
Is it a problem? I don’t think so... maybe I should ask someone.
The worry on the other students faces. Harls especially, Noah enjoyed it.

Last edited:
1544909696850.png
Jordan Evans
What happened to them? Where are they? Jordan felt bad for knocking her off as he seen the tears in her eyes. Of course she was feeling some type of pain. Hopefully she wasn’t sick.

‘ Oh man so wasn’t cool jay.’

Jordan took her hand standing up smiling at her.

“Nah I’m fine. Sorry beautiful didn’t mean to hurt you even more. Nah I’m fine your not so heavy so I’ll be alright. The name’s Jordan by the way nice to meet you.”

He gave her his soft smile trying to attract her, though he cut it out and got serious. Made it where though? Where were they?

“Looks like we’re no longer at school?”
Liezarria Liezarria

Yumeko Junpei
pasted image 0 (1).png
Yumeko was so excited about the chance to kill the final boss that she Noah had her attention as soon as he uttered that cursed phrase. "Nuh uh." She a look to him ready to counter with the obvious retort. "It's too late I called dibs!" But before she could even say anything Noah began to.....make a beat? Said beat was then followed by rapping Yumeko blinked a few times not expecting to be, dissed? If Noah had in fact just freestyle disstracked her in front of everyone then that meant Yumeko would have to make one back at some point. Or she could just not make one....but then she'd seem like a punk bitch, and Yumeko's mother ain't raised no punk bitch. The disstrack response could wait though Yumeko had more important things to do she turned away from the group towards one of the many pink walls and took in a deep breath. Then held a hand out in front of her and shouted aloud. "EXPLOSION!" Nothing not even a puff of smoke. "Hmm maybe I don't have fire affinity." She then closed her hand in a fist and clasped her over hand over that one. "Aurora Execution!" Once again nothing happened, she glared at her hands and began to barrage of odd movements and calls. "Wind Dragon Roar! Chidori! Akur! Dark Shadow! Earthquake! Blinding Radiance!" Yumeko lowered her arms in defeat not a single magic attack had come out. "Maybe....I'm a physical fighter!" Yumeko then began to face off against an invisible enemy attempting to test if she might be stronger or faster than when she was back home. It was hard to tell swinging at nothing so Yumeko looked for a target she could hit a wall but then it'd hurt if she was wrong. She needed something that wouldn't hurt her hand to hit, that's when she saw the large back of Jordan. She smirked winding up a punch as she walked up behind Jordan. "Deeeetroit....SMASH!" Yumeko slammed her fist into Jordan's back seeing that he didn't explode into guts nor go flying meant one of two things. Either she didn't have any cool cheat skill or Jordan's cheat skill was being invincible. "Damn." Yumeko cursed under her breath finding her experiment to either be a failure or for Jordan to get something that completely nullified her ability.
Gohan510 Gohan510

1545085780075.png
~????????~
The figure watched the humans interact with amusment, almost bursting with excitement. These humans were about to become heros of a universe! She couldn't wait to see their reactions whenever they found out. They were going to be so excited! She had whisked them away into another world and saved them from their boring detention, they would forever be in her debt!

At the comment of slaying the demon king she almost laughed, they were close, but only one can truly slay him. That person is the wielder of the Demon heart sword, the rest of them could only damage the king, not slay him. After all, the only people capable of killing him are gods like herself, and of course the wielder mentioned before. The others may be powerful, but not that powerful.

The figure eventually got impatient waiting for them to finish speaking, and decided to appear before them now. With a sparkle of dazzling light she appeared before them, landing gracefully on her bare feet. Her peach hair fell gently down her back, landing just millimeters before the ground. Her soft white skin seemed to glow in the rooms light that came from no source. Her bright pink eyes gazed happily at all their faces as she smiled widely with her perfect teeth.

"Greetings! Welcome to the beginning of your future!"
Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi kasigi kasigi Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Nico Nico NeonFlow NeonFlow Liezarria Liezarria

EB30A5E5-EE1E-4514-9AEF-4AC123135068.jpeg
Noah:: walking away from Harley to be the first to talk to a god unknowingly.
————-
Was it disbelief? Yea it must have been In disbelief. Noah stood with curious eyes searching for wires... or projectors... some sort of Scooby Doo reasonableness at the end of a episode explaining the floating and the lights...

She’s fucking bright to look at! Shielding his eyes a bit with his hand Noah tried make sense of who was now here. Is it a face someone here knows? A celebrity or youtuber or some shit?
Her eyes are pink. Her pupils are hearts!! Wait, beginning of our future...just being oddly good at cosplay isn’t enough to put me off. Talk, figure what happened out.

Noah’s mouth opened but shut quickly. Ok she is kinda off putting. Beautiful in a alien sort of way.
Orright talk this time no one else here will.

Noah couldn’t help but show a smile as the pink girl looked directly at him baring a immaculate smile. He was certain he was unable to blush however. It’s never happened outside of cartoons.
god damn how can some people smile so naturally?
Noah stepped forward leaning into her face a bit to inspect her eyes before standing straight again and taking a step back.
With a face that was almost to comfortable with how he introduced himself.

“Hi I’m Noah, you’re eyes are pretty but they scare me...” Noah pointed at where the girl had appeared in the air.

“So what’s the go? you just pulled some Harry Potter like shit just now but I dunno how”

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:

Harley.jpg
Harley White Location: ???
Action: OwO !?
Condition: 97%

"Oh, so its an anime trope. That explains..." she said while watching Yumeko try to summon fireballs and earthquakes from her fingertips, "...some things..."

Harley had read numerous books that involved characters who where spirited away into a fantastical realm, some of them being among her all time favorites. Honestly, the thought had crossed her mind as well. To think that she may have been transported to a different realm herself was both thrilling and terrifying. Still, a part of her clung on to the thought that this was impossible. There was no way they could have been 'teleported' into another world, right?

The impossible happened once more when a strange girl appeared before her classmates in a flash of light. She was washed in an entirely pink palette and her skin was strangely radiant, as a light was shining on her from unseen angles. Rationality told her that it was silly, but an instinct in Harley told her that this was beyond what she knew. She stood up without thinking and gazed in awe at the pinkish girl.

While Noah went forward to talk to the strange girl, Harley hung back, wanting to go closer to the girl but too uncertain to approach.

1545093506476.png
~????????~
The goddess tilted her head in confusion as she stared at Noah. She had never gotten that response before, not that she had ever done this before anyway. She defiantly wasn't expecting them to compare it to Harry Potter, she didn't think this was anyway similar to the books or the movies at all. Maybe she was wrong though, she wasn't the most familiar with 2.5Gha's many fandoms, after all there was so many worlds she had to keep track of.

"My...eyes...scare you?" her face was so confused it was almost as if there was giant question marks flashing around her. She didn't think her eyes were that weird, but looking at them all now she could clearly see that none of them had anything but a black circle in the center of their eyes. Maybe that was why it uneased him? They were a completely different shape from theirs after all.

"If the hearts are the problem I can change them!" she smiled warmly at him before snapping her fingers. Her eyes began to change shape, taking the form of what the eyes of everyone else in the room had, but still remaining the same pretty pink colour. She didn't even think about the fact that her pupil just morphed in front of a species not used to magic might be strange. Oh well!
NeonFlow NeonFlow

A608BEE2-5BA5-4398-B294-0C1FFBC041D1.jpeg
Noah:: figures that a magic girlfriend would be the best sort of girlfriend, talking to pink seasonedcat seasonedcat
—————

As the pink girl looked up toward Noah with confusion in her face it was as if a arrow flew straight into his heart and out the other side. Noah’s cynical dead eyes sparked with new light, as pink’s radiant disoriented face put together what the boy had just said.

My...eyes...scare you?” She asked, The uncertainty in her voice was like a beautiful song being sung by a chorus of angels all dressed in sushi.

my god that’s adorable. She almost sounds hurt. She’s like innocence in a bright pink walking form...

pink looked at all of them again before speaking in a bright friendly way.
If the hearts are the problem I can change them!”
And she did. Noahs brows shot up in surprise as with a snap of her fingers the pupils in her eyes shifted and changed. What?……what?
No contact lenses can do that… magic.. this is a fucking isekai... we all been fucked off to another world...

A number of shows Noah watched (while... ‘buzzed’ shall we say) came to mind.
Main characters talking to a beautiful angel like character before being put into a world where they quickly become amazing somehow.

Magic, fucking magic!!!? Beautiful magic pink girl with finger snapping glowing invisible floating magic...
Noah stepped back and wiped the surprise off his face. Did I really just make a goddess feel awkward? She can look like anything!? Adrenaline was surging through his body, confidence was in a unnaturally high state.

Noah stepped forward gently taking pink’s hand into his as he knelt down infront of her he spoke as pleasant and charming as he could possibly manage...

What did your parents feed you as kid?
To have you turn out as beautiful as you did
Fresh fruit all up in your bed,
to make a face that’ll stop my heart dead you’ll be stuck in my head
With that smile so bright it lights up and smoulders,
transmitting beauty to eyes of all beholders
To see you pink I’d gladly move boulders,
I want to be the one to have my hands up on your shoulders
don’t think that I’m a fool with how I interact
cause I’m the type to kiss you just to see how you react
I’m honest all the time with whatever I think

I may not know your name, but will you marry me pink?”

Noah looked up at the pink magical girl hoping for some sort of mental breakdown or excited heartfelt cries yes Noah yes take me!

That’s anime right?
No...when do the flirty main characters ever get the girl? I need a do over. Shit.

Last edited:
b61f6f85090f9c355cfa6c78064350cb.jpg

“Beautiful?”

Huh, first time someone used that to describe her. Then again she hasn't been around the school for long, maybe that's how teens around here talk? Though she's fully aware that in today's society words like that are used in a careless manner the corner of her mouth quirked and a small chuckle escaped her lips.

“ your not so bad yourself. You're eyes are as clear as a green amethyst and as deep as a forest not to mention-” she reaches up and flicks the edge of his bangs with her fingers “ - your hairs pretty soft too. Bet your popular with the girls huh? Names Rouge. ” she finished with a wink. Quickly though she let's go of his hand, drops the playfulness and gets serious as she looks around.

“ back to the situation at hand though, assuming we didn't ingest drugs or humans didn't suddenly develop teleportation. We should probably assume that we were kidnapped……” as she was looking around the….pink room? The pink room she noticed off to the side a girl with pink hair. The rapper student was talking to her making wild hand gestures. She cocked a eyebrow. Though she didn't know anyone here she's fully aware that that girl, an unknown person, was NOT one of them. Here eyes narrowed. She pointed at the girl.

“Hey Jordan, there's a-”

"Deeeetroit....SMASH!" Rouge let out a startled Yelp as the girl smashed her fist to Jordan's back.

When she had scanned the room she noticed the girl talking animatedly with another student and trying to mimic moves from animes. Her mannerism reminded Rouge of kids trying to copy moves from heroes. Though at their age, and given their situation(not to mention everything she was shouting earlier) she probably believed that she could actually have powers……… wait a minute….."Detroit smash"....... isn't that a dangerous move from that hero anime?

Her face defaulted to that polite smile she usually has. Her eyes seemed to have lost a bit of light And the area around her seemed to chill a bit.

If course there's no such thing as magic or powers but….if this girl, this……chuunibyou, actually thought she could pull off the move and since she did it on him…… he could have died, of course thank heavens it wasn't real but……

“did you just try to kill our classmate? My my, the teens around here sure are whimsical.”
94d9a7a1f01042a041898aaa6670b966.jpg

Immediately after she said that anxiety kicked in and she froze. Smile and all.

Gohan510 Gohan510
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Erika Clemons
602f4afef155524834895b078dc2fba5.jpg
As Erika calmed down after being excited about the isekai thing, she was watching what the other kids are doing. ‘I really want to laugh at what that girl is trying to do here, because that is extremely cute and funny if she is trying to use some magic.’ thought Erika, as she was enjoying Yumeko’s silly moment.

Once that was over, Erika was just going to explore the pink room until that freaking flash of light appeared again. “Oh my gosh! Whoever is doing that needs to stop, since the flashing is starting to hurt my eyes,” said Erika. She really didn’t like that she has to cover her eyes when that happens, and it was kind of giving her a small headache.

The light eventually faded, and Erika saw the person who keeps doing that. ‘Oh. That girl was the one who summoned us here.’ thought Erika. ‘Now I need to figure out if she is a goddess, a summoner, or a mage that has a summoning item.’
Erika was pulling out all of her anime information on Pinky, for what did you expect for her to do when they got isekaied.

While that was happening, Noah was the first one to talk to Pinky, and oh boy was it pretty interesting to watch as those two continued on with their conversation. ‘Is that guy seriously trying to flirt with the new girl, and oh my gosh. She shapeshifted!’ thought Erika.

When Erika saw that, she immediately started to pin down on what that girl is. ‘Ok. She isn't a summoner or a mage that has a summoning item. She also showed us twice that her magic is light as well, so that would mean… Oh god no.’ thought Erika. She figured out that Pinky was a light goddess, thanks to her knowledge from watching anime. “Hey Pinky. Are you happened to be a light goddess by any chance? Because you are clearly not a summoner or a mage that has a summoning item if you can change your appearance like that.” said Erika.

To Pinky: seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
1545095869086.png
Jordan Evans
She actually responded?! With real words, he thought she was going to shoot him down. Though he did note her crimson hair actually catching his attention then her name was also a rare one.

“Thanks it took me some time to get it like this.” He mentioned about his hair. “I hope to get popular with you as well.”

Wait a minute.... DID SHE JUST WINK?!

Jordan felt a small connection between them it made him feel a type of way not in a way he wanted to play with her. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
After listening to Rouge Jordan smiled and looked around while standing still until he was jabbed into the back. It made him jump a bit but the girl wasn't that strong to send him flying. He turned around annoyed, pointing his finger at her stomping his foot.

“THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

Though this girl jabbed him in the back he understood why. Standing straight dusting himself and balling his fist to cough into it he looked at the girl.

"I was going to do that to that as well to test if we had powers too.”

“Wait. Why the HELL DID YOU CHOOSE TO HIT ME?! But.... What power do you think we have?! YOU THINK I GOT STRETCHY POW-."

His sentence was cut off as a girl appeared behind him. Once again he turned and notice she was short, well honestly everyone here but one was shorter then Jordan. Her appearing put him in a thought if this was really happening, the punch from the anime girl felt real but still. If they were really given abilities he would want to see it right away by getting into a battle with one of the others or anything really. Though he didn’t feel different. Then there it was, the f**king boomerang guy beat him to the pink princess. She changed her pupils?! Well then again he wasn’t that weirded out he had other things on his mind.

Sadly Jordan was interested about gaining knowledge of the world then flirting.

"Where are we? Why did you bring us here? Obviously you want something from us for you to even bring us here. I mean you teleported here as if you were expecting us. When are we going to be able to go ho- or maybe until we complete your task you will set us free. If it's anything bad you can count me out. I have better things to do. My sisters birthday is tomorrow.”

‘Hopefully my assumption is right and she did bring us here why else would she even be here greeting us? Of course I could be judging a book by it’s cover, but someone as cute as she is... oh man I really wanna go talk to her. No stop it idiot stick to the plan and get answers, flirting isn’t going to get you anywhere if no one else will ask the questions. Yeah, I’ll be the anime character that everyone will look up to.... Nah never mind I’m not even like that after all, all i care about is... well..

Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow seasonedcat seasonedcat
Interactions: Liezarria Liezarria Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Yumeko Junpei
original.gif

Yumeko looked down at her hands visibly disappointed that nothing amazing had happened, when Jordan turned to question her she smiled at him. "Well I figured a big strong guy like you wouldn't be done in by something like that." Despite her smile Yumeko was still incredibly disappointed that she didn't seem to have any special powers. This disappointment was replaced by wonder when she saw the pink girl change her weird heart pupils to normal ones. If Yumeko had a similar ability her eyes would be stars right now, she pointed at the pink girl not saying anything she just looked at Jordan and Rouge in awe. That's when Rouge gave her a angered look and questioned if she truly had just tried killing Jordan. Yumeko smiled a chuckle leaving her lips, "Oh no of course not ya see I held back so even if I did have some kinda power I'm sure he'd be fine. That said," Yumeko's demeanor suddenly shifted and she glared at Rouge. "What's with that look? You tryna start a fight?" She reached into her pocket placing a hand on her trusty pocket knife. giphy (1).gif

Once again suddenly Yumeko went back to smiling and laughed bringing her hands out of her pockets and showing them to be empty. "Kidding. I get how dumb I must've looked." Yumeko stepped away from the two and walked towards the pink girl and asked her own question. "So Pinky when do we get the super cool cheat skills?" She asked sure this was the point when they were supposed to get them. "Also just in case this helps you decide who gets what, I have already called dibs on killing the Demon Lord."
seasonedcat seasonedcat Gohan510 Gohan510 Liezarria Liezarria

Harley.jpg
Action: Waiting for the carnage

Harley blinked, her expression blank. 'Really? marriage at first sight and... Noah, no, don't start.... eh, too late he's rapping. God, this is like a princess movie where the prince sings to the lady.'

After seeing Noah act like a lovestruck idiot Harley shook her head and brought a hand over her face. Honestly she wasn't surprised by this behavior, after all she had known him for years and bore witness to his endless crushes and favorite anime girls. Now that she thought of it, that was probably one of the reasons why he fell head over heels. The beautiful girl with her perfect peachy hair was practically the embodiment of an animated beauty. 'What is love but madness, I suppose...'

If anything she felt a little embarrassed for her neighbor. There was no way this was going to turn out the way he imagined it would. Hopefully he wouldn't take the rejection too harshly.

She could hear her other classmates talking about something, but she was too focused on Noah and the peachy Venus to pay it any mind.

• 1545150637854.png
    ~Karolina Fawn~
    Karolina's eyes widened as a figure suddenly appeared before them. The figure was absolutely stunning and seemed to have no flaws throughout her entire body. That was impossible though, unless she was a God of course... She's a God, great. Well that made sense at least, how they got teleported here, the book that suddenly appeared, it all made sense now that she knew that a God was behind it all.

However what she didn't expect next was Noah proposing to her. Her mouth dropped open in shock. This was a Goddess, why on earth would he propose to her? Not only would she out live him by infinity, but she also probably had worlds to take care of or something. How could she have time to suit the needs of a high school student, plus he didn't even use a ring.

She was going to ask a question to the Goddess like everyone else, but she couldn't come up with one that had not already been said. She let out a sigh at this and rolled her eyes, ok guess I'ma just sit here and wait for the answers to their questions. Nothing left for me to do anyway, lol. So Karolina just stood there attentively as she waited for the supposed Goddess to answer the many questions.

1545160712993.png
Jordan Evans
Jordan listened to the two squabble until things got a little heated. Jordan stood in between them in a panick seeing the two change the atmosphere with intensity.

“Yo guys it’s okay everyone calm down.”

Then the little girl reached in her pocket as if she was going to pull out a knife or even a gun on Rouge. Sweat dripped from forehead as it was getting a little to intense.

“Come on now we don’t have to go that far.”

Then the anime girl stopped and went back to her happy smile. He sighed in relief it was over or at least the anime girl stopped. He turned back to Rouge and gave off a slight exhausted smile.

“Thank you for sticking up for me there.”

Jordan scratched the back of his head hoping his kind words would help relax the girl. Then his ears heard a familiar name. Jordan looked at the pink girl with a shocked expression.

‘She knows my name?!’

Jordan was lost for thought but soon regained himself after she explained the situation though he was still unsure of this random little girl appearing before them.

“So how do we know you’re not the demon king really disguisng to have us rid of the king who’s trying to stop you? Sorry I’m not the type of guy to gladly listen to anyone who just throws me into a situation i have no idea of. I have trust issues and somethings telling me we’ve all been dragged into a bad thing.”

Then it felt like the goddess wasn’t so cheerful no longer, she even threatened to torture them if they won’t complete her task. Exactly the reaction he expected from her, if she was a goddess couldn’t she handle it on her own? Or was she bounded to only overseeing them. No matter the case Jordan had to figure her out with little time we have.

“Another question, if we’re being transmitted to someone elses body what happens to their soul? Does it get replaced with our souls meaning that person is gone?”

Interactions: Liezarria Liezarria Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi seasonedcat seasonedcat

84278ACE-3789-43BD-B16E-F03DF3BF3A95.jpeg
Noah::
—————
That metaphorical arrow that was previously mentioned, it raced backwards through noah’s Heart, stitching up where it had entered and exited his blood pumping muscle.
Noah’s brightened eyes returned to being dead and cynical as Evegeny spoke very casually at his proposal.
With specific reasons and all.
She doesn’t get embarrassed, or confused hell she apologised.
not even her awkward smile helped. This was just a excited reaction to magic...
As she let Noah down easy he stood back up with a blank face. 😑

As she answered questions Noah listens in to get a idea of what’s up.
Even when pink threatened them and changed the whole room Noah’s face remained annoyed and stoic.
Well I’ve done worse things for stupider reasons.

then Evegeny again made Noah’s foolish attempts at gaining favour seem worthless.
She was going to give them all powers to save her favourite world. No need to try and seduce her or anything.

For future references, Why does she sound like that? You don’t want humans fucking about then act like a damn god.

Evegeny asked for comments and questions.
“Ah, Yea.” Noah spoke how he did to everyone now, no attempt at sounding pleasant.

“Can you make water into wine an spirits? As much as powers seem cool I’d like a drink and while we in a new world ima eat all the fancy looking mushrooms and berries. Which are poison and which are fun?”

Last edited:
d09d8f243560334ea7b4e4227fb4a22a.jpg

Rouge gave a quiet sigh as the girl turned to leave. She didn't regret her statement earlier but a small. Tiny, part of her(the part that's always filled with anxiety and fear) became panicked that she almost started a confrontation. Huh, normally she would avoid starting them.

Rouge rubbed her eyes from the stress she put herself in. It's good that Jordan didn't seem to mind. And though the girl did say that she held back, it took the character from the anime she copied months to control his power enough to not destroy his own body. So, thank goodness she didn't have it.

She peeked at the girls back as she walked away…….better be wary of her and some of the other students.

Then Jordan thanked her for speaking up.

Rouge blinked in surprise. She gave out a confused sound and a hesant nod. Why DID she do that? Again, normally she avoids things like that.

She crouched for a bit collecting her stuff into her backpack before following the others. Looking around she saw that most of the group was already surrounding the pinknette.

Hanging at the back of the group She crossed her arms and observed the conversations putting the pieces together in what's happening from those in front of her.

Goddess? Her stoic face grew a tad irritated. The pinknette seems way too careless and irresponsible to be one.
swordartcap2.jpg

And magic? There's no such thing! If magic had existed she would have already…….

Anyways. She continued to observe, her mood slowly getting worse as the goddess left many questions unanswered. It's gotten to the point where someone mentioned something about transferring souls. Her eyes flicked to the rapper, at least she thinks it was him who said it. while others mentioned fighting enemies this she looked at the girl she almost fought. Her eyes flickered to Jordan in front of her as he mentioned family.

At this, she paused her finger tapping her elbow. (When did she start doing that?) Family…...well…. THAT she didn't have to worry about anymore. Still, that brings up some things.

Ok so if the goddess had to choose heros why THEM? Their children, yeah teens, but still technically children with little to no experience in the real world. Nor did she think any of them, including herself, have the mental maturity to take on the “fate of the world” or some other garbage she’ll spout out.

All the kids are excited about fighting baddies but….she sighs…. Haven't they seen the realistic animes the hero's have to deal with so much loss? All the blood and gore that comes from fighting. Losing loved ones, getting injured yourself. Things like town raids, a black market, con artists, hell, do they even have money!? There's also the fact the majority of the students here were girls...

Rouge suddenly felt exhausted from her own train of thought. Sighing, she raised her hand up and in a clear, firm voice she said out loud.

“ everyone! Can we please give the girl some time to answer us and explain what's happening? She cant respond to us if were crowding her.” then she lowered her hand and looked the girl dead in the eye. She really hoped that the girl had a good explanation for all this.
b3737ae337dce1129ac430efd3f9636a.jpg

seasonedcat seasonedcat Gohan510 Gohan510 NeonFlow NeonFlow Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

1545243017461.png
Jordan Evans
Jordan wasn’t amused with this situation as the goddess even threatened him to not see his dead sister on her birthday. If no one noticed it would be one of the rarest times you would see Jordan in this stage of emotions. His eyes were as sharp as a hawk his glare only showed nothing but anger. One way to mess with Jordan emotionally was his sister and his past, and this goddess sure struck a nerve to threaten him.

About to open his mouth to ask something else his eyes weren’t so cold anymore once he heard Rouge speak he looked down to his side and there she was. Well at least someone said it cause if it had gotten any further that goddess wouldn’t just be a pretty face. He stood there quiet waiting for his response as he knew his questions had to be a home run, considering it was some critical stuff.

We’re just kids so why would this goddess choose everyone here, we have boomerang guy who doesn’t even seem remotely challenging, there was the blonde beauty who stayed quiet but she seemed innocent, then there’s anime girl who nearly tried to blow my back out, the other was Erika he think it was, the one girl with weird color hair which he thinks is the reason they’re all in this situation. The hair alone was all it took Jay to put two and two together. Last but not least the crimson and black glasses goddess who stood beside him she seemed to be more of a shy person, but has random burst of stepping out of that barrier of shyness.

‘Oh how can i forget myself.. Jordan Evans. Well there isn’t much about myself, but I hope everyone here is ready to get hurt and experience some real stuff. I’ve already experienced the lost of a loved one and it isn’t fun.

Mentions: Liezarria Liezarria seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju Blackrose7 Blackrose7 NeonFlow NeonFlow Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Interactions: N/A

1545336508805.png
~Evegeny~
Evegeny giggled at Noah's request, "I just informed you that I created a world and you ask me if I could turn a liquid into another? You humans sure are amusing! But to answer your question I can preform that task, but you would be unable to taste or feel any pleasure from the experience of drinking it in your current state, spirits aren't meant to eat after all...." she was going to answer Jordan's question then, when suddenly a loud voice pulled her attention.

"Ah, no need to get so worked up Rouge, I have plenty of time to answer your questions-" Evegeny froze before muttering something in a language none of them had heard before under her breath. She held out her hand and made an hourglass appear on it. The time on it appeared to be close to ending, "Actually scratch that, I don't have a lot of time to answer your questions. I have to hurry and get to transporting you or else you'll be stuck in spirit form forever. So, does anyone have any important questions they need answered before I continue with connecting you to your new body?"
Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju NeonFlow NeonFlow Liezarria Liezarria Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi kasigi kasigi Nico Nico Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:

Harley.jpg
Action: awkward interaction with Karolina

seasonedcat seasonedcat
'Oof'' Harley thought. 'Well at least she was nice about it. Poor Noah.' Frankly he had it coming, but that didn't make watching the hope die on his face any easier.

Once that was over, Harley refocused on what the goddess was saying. Unfortunately the words were hardly comforting. Save the world? Them? She understood that they should help this world -- and in her heart she wanted to -- but she couldn't understand why she of all people would be chosen to do it. 'I..I can't do that! How can we defeat the demon king? We are just teenagers!' Maybe a few of them knew how to fight, like Jordan who was often seen causing fights at school, but not Harley. She couldn't defend herself if her life depended on it. Wait, her life would depend on it soon wouldn't it? The panic rose up in her chest. What if they failed? What would become of them, of the world? If there was a demon king then surely there would be lesser demons and other dangerous forces.

Suddenly Harley felt sick. 'Oh no... how are we going to do this?' she thought in despair. Even if she was placed in the body of 'another her' from this realm, the other Harley would be just as useless as she was. As much as she envied the heroes of her fantasy books, she was nothing like them. If they were going to die, she'd unquestionably be the first.

Feeling overwhelmed, she backed away from the students crowding around the goddess. This brought her beside Karolina Fawn. Harley exchanged a quick look with the girl, wondering if she was going to comment on her panicked face but didn't look long enough to find out. "Sorry." she blurted without thinking, unsure why she apologized in the first place.

68d1223b9de57b13468d46358a9d6f4a.jpg

…...What? This childish goddess takes us from our world(technically kill if it's just our spirits here? What the heck happened to our bodies???) And is sending us off to do some mission for her with no explanation or compensation? And what's with that flippant cutesy attitude?

“what kind of spoiled no good sorry excuse of a…” Rouge mumbled for a bit before she glared at the goddess. She wasn't sure if her sudden anger and irritation was from the hunger, stress,technically dieing (if she WAS dead then why was she so hungry?), being kidnapped or just having spend far more time with people than she was used to. Either way her respect for this so called goddess was going down the drain.

“fine, if your out of of time(even though you took your sweet @&% time socializing) at least tell us how your going to help us on our… .quest. you can't possibly think well forgive you or just go along with your fantasy if you leave us with no help or reward. Also-” her eyes flicked to Jordan and the others who dont seem too keen or happy about the whole situation. “ how are you going to take us home?”

seasonedcat seasonedcat

1545354588643.png
~Evegeny~
Eve began to get annoyed with this girls attitude. Who exactly was she comparing her to? She knew that they have never met Kyo, Irosane, Mordred, or Niatiel so how could she say she is a lousy God? "Hmph! I'll have you know girl your prize is being able to keep your lowly life! And you have no choice but to partake in this or else I will force your soul into the body! Now we have not time to dwell on stupid questions! Ask me an actual question before I have to focus on putting you into your bodies!"

Her angry expression softened after her short outburst, "Sorry about that, but this world means a lot to me, and I would appreciate if you take this seriously. Your bodies and everything are taken care of in the real world and time moves differently then here, you will make it to your sister's birthday Jordan, and you will all get back before detention ends. But if we do not hurry you won't get back at all. So does anyone else have a question?"
Gohan510 Gohan510 Liezarria Liezarria Juju Juju kasigi kasigi NeonFlow NeonFlow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Nico Nico Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

1545361788645.png
~Evegeny~
Evegeny's eyes flicked to the hourglass in her hand with worry, they were out of time. She changed her look of worry into a smile as she made the hourglass disappear, "Alright! Time's up, now let's get you all into your new bodies! Bare with me, this process can be a tad bit uncomfortable." she smiled once more at them before she brought a necklace out of thin air. She began speaking in the same unknown language briefly before she stopped and looked up at them.

"The first of you to be changed is going to be Erika." brown light began to swirl around the girl and she began to change. Her face remained the same however, she began to shrink, to the size of a child to be exact. Her hair grew longer, falling to her ankles with sea green streaks in it and two horns formed on her forehead. Her clothes began to morph into a short white dress and large stone gauntlets. Her feet remained bare with stone around her ankles.

"You are one made of stone. The earth bends to your fist and your strength is feared by many. You were created from stone long ago and have been trained in the way of your people since then. But, when the king began to turn cruel, your people began to slowly lose your territory due to the earth being corrupted. This lead to you and a group of others leaving your village in hopes to sway the kings mind. Only you remain."
1545361441950.png
--

Evegeny then turned to Jordan, "You are next Jordan." he was encased in pure white light and began to change as well. His height decreased to about 5'5 and he lost most of his muscle mass. His hair colour lightened to more of a bright blonde colour and his skin lost some of it's tan. His clothing was replaced with a white dress shirt covered by a purple vest and white striped pants on his legs. To top it of he had a long brown cloak over his shoulders and a wooden staff in his hands.

"You are a Raier, a race similar to humans but blood blessed by the Gods runs through you. You have the powers to heal your allies and punish evil. You were raised inside the temple like all of your kind are, however your prayers told you you were to journey and save the kingdom along with a group of others. You willingly took up this mission from your supposed God."
1545361428127.png
--
Next she turned to Yumeko, "You are next." Yumeko was surrounded by a dark light that began to change her. Her body grew taller and more muscular and she began to feel as if her body was 100x lighter. Her clothing was replaced with skin tight ones that revealed a little cleavage. Two sickles also appeared upon her hips, shimmering in the moons light. "You are a dark elf, one who moves among the shadows. You were cast out by your people because you were not pure like your father and supposedly corrupted like your mother. You grew up on the streets and faced many hardships, but learned how to move with the shadows and make them bend to your will.

You not only control the shadows, but also carry a silent blade that has brought the end to many lives. You have made yourself known among the kingdom as someone who can be hired for blood. Your skills are known throughout the kingdom and your enemies meet the same fate as cattle."
1545361486329.png
--
She then turned to Harley. "You." Harley was blocked by red light that began to change her. She became lighter and smaller. Her hair turned the colour of blood and clothing became less. She had two daggers attached to her small hips and her feet stood bare. Her eye sight became sharper along with her hearing. "You are a beast folk, one who's soul is connected to one of a beast. You and your beast fight side by side in battle and defeat your opponents with blades and claws.

You came from a small tribe in the deep forests that followed an ancient tradition of living in harmony with the forest and it's inhabitants. Your people were known across the land not only for their unique skills, but also for your golden eyes, that if consumed could give even humans magic. Your people have sadly been hunted down and you are the only one that remains."
1545361557616.png
--
She then turned to Noah. She offered him an affectionate smile before continuing, "Noah." Noah was also surrounded by a golden light that changed him. His height remained the same along with the rest of his appearance other than his clothing and his muscle mass. He was changed into leather armor with a bow across his back, "You, Noah, are a human that may be incapable of magic, however your skills with the bow make up for any lacking in the magic area.

You have shot targets thought impossible with ease and can predict enemies movements like you are them yourself. You were born into a city that was diverse of many different races, however you family was looked down on because they were one of the few humans living in the city. Even through that you were determined to prove yourself and eventually bet the high mage using only your bow and your brains."
1545361512430.png
--
Next she turned to Rouge,"Rouge, you are next." Rouge began to be engulfed in a blue light that began to change her. Her hair turned into pure black, losing it's former highlights and became longer, falling just above her shoulders. She wore similar attire to Jordan, but it appeared more feminine. "Rouge, you are a high elf who was born into a high mage's family. You grew up surrounded by magic and it is almost as if you breathe it.

Your family is known throughout the land for it's amazing talents in the arts, and you are no exception to that. However, you are as of currently being hunted down by a group of assassins for your head, merely because of your last name. Be warned, even with your magic, this group poses a threat."
1545361533465.png
--
She then moved on to Gabriel, only pointing at him. He to was surrounded in orange light and began to change. His clothing turned into monk attire and he now sported a few new tattoos. His body felt lighter and stronger than it was before. "You are a monk. A small temple of people who fight with only their fists. Spirit energy runs through you and your fists are as deadly as any sword. You were orphaned at a young age and taken in by the temple who taught you their ways.

You have learned from many years of hard labour how to live by their rules and also how to fight by them. People will recolonize you by your attire on the streets and you will be asked to do many favors for them, due to monks often going from town to town helping people. But there is also a negative to this. The king's guards know that your group has a monk in it, they can use your appearance as a way to find you."
1545361596285.png
--
Finally she turned to Karolina."Finally, Karolina." Karolina was engulfed in a light pink light and began to change. Her hair turned white as snow and her height increased. She also gained fine tuned muscles and steel armor with a black sword on her side. "You Karolina are the leader of this group. You wield a demon weapon in your hands that was given to you by your lover the prince in his last attempt to save his kingdom. With this sword you have a direct connection to the demon king.

This not only gives you powers, but also makes it so the king can find you anywhere if you do not gain control over it. You brought this whole team together in hopes of freeing your people from your father in law. Your face is known by everyone in the kingdom, and you out of all of your group, can be recognized the easiest. But you alone hold the power to deal the final blow to the demon king."
1545361578793.png
--
With the final person turned she address the group as a whole again. "You have now taken the forms of your new bodies. I hope you are ready for this journey because it will be a tough one. You can contact me at anytime, but I will only appear if you really need me, it is not good for a goddess to linger in their world. Any final questions before I see you off?"
Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Blackrose7 Blackrose7 NeonFlow NeonFlow Liezarria Liezarria kasigi kasigi Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Erika Clemons
heightrestrict
1545361441950-png.516104
Erika was surprised when the pink goddess got scary, but she calmed down when Evegeny got all cutesy again.'Ok. Don't make Evegeny mad.' thought Erika, as she didn't want the pink goddess to throw all of her anger towards them. When she was about to ask Evegeny a question, the pink goddess said that it was time to put them into their new bodies.
Of course, Erika was the first one to go into her new body, and once that was done. She looked down at herself after hearing what the goddess said about her. "So I turned into a little golem girl that doesn't have a race name? That is alright I guess, and..." said Erika, who noticed that she has two large stone gauntlets right next to her. "Hello, floating stone gauntlets."
She was then checking out the two large stone gauntlets, for Erika was interested in them. After she was done doing that, she looked at Evegeny. "Hey Evegeny. Are there other legendary weapons besides that demon heart sword, and where can I find them?" said Erika.
It wasn't a surprise that someone would ask the goddess about that, since who wouldn't want to get some badass legendary weapons in this world. 'If they do have other legendary weapons. I want to get one of them for my own.' thought Erika. This girl really wants to get a magical legendary weapon, so she can make her enemies coward in fear just by having it.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
1545375505133.png
Jordan Evans
Jordan placed his hand on Rouges shoulder hoping it would keep her calm. Any other time his responses to her seemed to help. She had a point, this goddess didn’t really have much to offer to the group but the fact she needed them.

Learning about being able to visit his little sister’s grave on her birthday he was happy for sure to know that at least. Though what didn’t make sense was why we’re being rushed when we were dragged into this. He was sure if she was in their shoes she would want time to. Though he didn’t have questions, which made him skeptical about this goddess. He pushed it to the back of his mind and tried to ignore her behavior with his assumptions.

1545377070814.png
Then Jordans body was engulfed in light so much light and power burst out of Jordan it created a high rush of wind. He had high magical power gifted from the blood gifted and blessed by the gods. He could feel power surging through his veins but what exactly could he do except for hold.... a f**king wand. He honestly expected himself being one of corrupted power bound to a sword . No matter he gripped his weapon as he seemed to grow a little to the same height as rouge.

“Wow, so I’m a shrimpy huh? This guy is supposed to be exactly me? From another world?”

Looking at his hands Jordan sighed a bit. If this was his destiny then oh well.

“Yeah if I found one of those weapons could i ditch this stick, I’m a brawler who rush in not a medic, and these clothes are something else, though.. I like the cape. So that can stay. And why was that girl gifted that weapon you were talking about? So she’s the reason we’re all stuck in this situation. Detention and all huh? I want a word. No a brawl to release some steem.”

seasonedcat seasonedcat Liezarria Liezarria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back