• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls, The Second Summer (CS thread)

AppleJuice

Trash talking the Garbage can.
Character sheet example

Name: Nariki Z Youcha

Clothing: A red Flannel and often changing t-shirts

Romantic interest (If present): Probably Mabel lol

Power level (1 to 10, dipper being 1 and Axilotl being 10): 9 right now, but in the future, 11.

Race (Demon, elf, zenith, dragon, ect.): Technically half human half Zenith.

Basic appearance (Eye color, Skin color, hair, eye, and others): Eyes are Aquamarine, Hair is hazelnut brown with a teal streak that starts expanding to rainbow as he enters Gravity Falls. His skin town is tan, and he has freckles.
For character creation:
Name:
Clothing:
R.I:
P.L(1 to 10):
Race:
Appearance:
This Roleplay has an actual overarching story, and new villains, including a powered up version of the space dorito himself! Over-Powered characters accepted. Just not too op.
This roleplay is STRICTLY appropriate. No inappropriate play, swearing, or any gross content that doesn't belong in the show. Also, please avoid Gayness. Its not that I'm against it, just a lot of gay characters are NOT cannon. Although some disturbing scenarios (Violence and some Gore) May be presented. You can let me know If you have any issues!

Last edited:
If yall's would make a CS Then here's the main,

Name: Artemis Ravenhart

Clothing:
Black Glasses
- Black leather coat, black cloth shirt, black leggings, black combat boots
- Dark gray sweater, jeans, black combat boots

Romantic interest (If present): None, is dating

Power level: 7-8, 10: View her profile in my signature for more information

Race: Half archangel, half archdemon

Basic appearance: Purple eyes, pale skin, raven black hair, lean body, tall, has two large wings; the right is pure white, the left is pure black

Backstory: Before the Weirdmageddon, there was only one log in Journal #2 that was hardly discovered: the page was titled "Human-Bird Person?" and was marked with some details, although not much was known. During the current time, however, she appeared in town - a woman, clad in black, with a sword on her waist.

D Artemis tries on glasses.png

Name: Artemis Ravenhart

Clothing:
Black Glasses
- Black leather coat, black cloth shirt, black leggings, black combat boots
- Dark gray sweater, jeans, black combat boots

Romantic interest (If present): None, is dating

Power level: 7-8, 10: View her profile in my signature for more information

Race: Half archangel, half archdemon

Basic appearance: Purple eyes, pale skin, raven black hair, lean body, tall, has two large wings; the right is pure white, the left is pure black

Backstory: Before the Weirdmageddon, there was only one log in Journal #2 that was hardly discovered: the page was titled "Human-Bird Person?" and was marked with some details, although not much was known. During the current time, however, she appeared in town - a woman, clad in black, with a sword on her waist.

View attachment 856023
Nice!

Name: "Agent" Mulligan

Clothing: He wears a plain black suit over a white shirt and plain black tie, with an American flag-shaped pin in the suit's lapel. As well as aviators

Romantic interest: America

Power level: 9.5

Race: Human(Subspecies: Patriot)

Basic appearance: He has brown eyes and a mop of brown hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back