• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity Falls, The Second Summer. (Open)

AppleJuice

Trash talking the Garbage can.
This Roleplay has an actual overarching story, and new villains, including a powered up version of the space dorito himself! Over-Powered characters accepted. Just not too op.
Character sheet example

Name: Nariki Z Youcha

Clothing: A red Flannel and often changing t-shirts

Romantic interest (If present): Probably Mabel lol

Power level (1 to 10, dipper being 1 and Axilotl being 10): 4 right now, but in the future, 11.

Race (Demon, elf, zenith, dragon, ect.): Technically half human half Zenith.

Basic appearance (Eye color, Skin color, hair, eye, and others): Eyes are Aquamarine, Hair is hazelnut brown with a teal streak that starts expanding to rainbow as he enters Gravity Falls. His skin town is tan, and he has freckles.
For character creation:
Name:
Clothing:
R.I:
P.L(1 to 10):
Race:
Appearance:

This roleplay is STRICTLY appropriate. No inappropriate play, swearing, or any gross content that doesn't belong in the show. Also, please avoid Gayness. Its not that I'm against it, just a lot of gay characters are NOT cannon. Although some disturbing scenarios (Violence and some Gore) May be presented. You can let me know If you have any issues!

Grunkle Stan has started a Summer camp. Sign up for a summer of madness, exploration, and possibly romance! (Mabel do be looking at you, boys.)

Okay, but I made this thread mostly just to figure out peoples characters for the roleplay.

Okay, I made a seperate thing.

Okay, this is the scenario of the begging of the RP.
You get off the bus, to see a large sign reading "Gravity Falls, Nothin' to see Here Folks!" You question your parents decision of summer camps.

((Okay))
You follow the address given to you. "616 Gopher Road, Gravity Falls Orgeon."
Finding a large shack, you approach the registration desk. A large gopher-esque man is asleep on the desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back