• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravity Falls Roleplay

Rowan Malrose

[No Longer Active]
Anyone willing? Any and all romantic interests are open, since I'll decide on mine once you tell me yours, and we can start at any point in the show. There may be a gay/boy x boy couple in this roleplay, so if that makes you uncomfortable, you may as well not reply to this topic.

We will be bumping up the ages so characters like Dipper, Mabel, Gideon, and Pacifica are sixteen/seventeen, and characters like Wendy, Robbie, Tambry, Thompson, Nate and Lee are twenty-one/twenty-two.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking, I would love to roleplay Gravity Falls with you! I just finished catching up and having been able to find one yet~

Sure, I'll post a topic where we can discuss the details~

I know, I only finished it a week or two ago, and may I just say: that ending!

I'd been following the ciphers, so I was expecting something - but not that. I'm pretty sure I'll be shrieking over it for the next ten years

Sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back