• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

king_of_demons12

Soon, Mr. Ducky...
Hi there!!

I have been binging Gravity Falls for the millionth time lately, and waiting for the eleventh episode of the Owl House, and I'm dying to do a roleplay of one of them! (or both, who knows?)

The thing is... I have literally no plot ideas at all. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

I'll do either one, or crossover if anyone wants... I heard they're in the same universe so that could be pretty cool.

The characters I would prefer to roleplay as are Mabel, King and/or Amity. (I might do Dipper or Bill if no one else wants to...?)

I'm chill with OCs, and I'm LGBTQ+ friendly!! :)

It can be romance/ship centered if preferred! (I'll do any kind of relationship, really, but I ship some weird ships from Gravity Falls... And I'm willing to get creative with Owl House ships, since there's only really been Lumity - or maybe that's all I've seen. Hm.)

I really hope there's someone out there who's on my same wavelength...

Anyone???

I really like the Owl House's vibes, although we're less than a season in and I'm not the type to RP a fandom I don't know that much about.

Hi I would like to join your Gravity Falls RP with Comet Blast. I'm willing to play anyone you need me to although i would ultimately prefer to play either a genderbend Robbie, Wendy, or Mabel and I can double up if you want or need me to

Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Cool! You can be both if you want, or you can pick just one - it doesn't matter to me. Nobody private messaged me or anything, so the people that responded here are the only ones that showed any initial interest... so I don't have any roleplay thread set up already.

Also, do you happen to have any plot ideas? We've got nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back