• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls OC/CC - Descriptive

corpus

Basically what the title says: looking for a descriptive Gravity Falls roleplay. OC/CC pairings only, and I'm looking to double up. I'm hoping to play against either young!Stan- would especially like to set things a little backwards in time and play around with their settings as young adults. I will double up as anyone for you and I'm not super concerned about our plots being in the same setting should you want to do something different.

Happy to roleplay here or emails/docs. Not a huge fan of Discord but would consider it for the right partner.

Rules:
1. Descriptive, for me, just means that we're doing paragraph style replies. I'm not expecting super long responses. As long as I get more than a one-liner it's fine. If you have any requirements for length just let me know beforehand.
2. Limits are pretty average, nothing out of the ordinary. Ask if you're curious but in general just, don't be weird and we should be okay?
3. Equal thought put into my canon and your OC would be appreciated.
4. Ghost friendly
5. LGBT+ pairings and characters are cool with me.
6. Not sure what else to put here I'm horrible at this but shoot me a PM if you're interested.

ETA: I'm over 18 and you should be too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back