• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern gravity falls inspired-

_em_

hufflepuff

• ~gravity falls inspired~

filler

hey there

filler

hi! i just wanted to pop in super quick and B E G for something gravity falls inspired. nothing with the original characters or even in the original setting; something more original with the same themes/general plot ideas.

does that even make sense? lmao rip. i basically mean i wanna have twins moving in permanently with their uncle and said uncle has a brother lost in the void of space, as well as their being some sort of of bigger magical plot at play. i definitely have a lot more ideas, but i don't wanna take up too much of your time. shoot me a dm if you're interested.

oh yeah! a little about me; i'm 21, VERY lgbt+ friendly and literate/novella ;u;

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back