• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Granny Quellys's RP 1x1 Search

Quellys

Hello all, I’m trying to get back into Forum RP, it’s where my roots in writing and RP got started, and I’m eager to return to that fertile and creative ground. I love all kinds of settings and themes when it comes to writing, but I will happily admit that Dark themes fuel my muse the best. I’ve been writing and creating stories for so long that my limits are few, and I tend to match what my partner is looking for.

OOC communication, of course, is key. If one of us isn’t having fun, neither of us is. So if something isn’t to taste, please let me know. I don’t bite. I’m an incredibly patient person so, please don’t feel rushed to reply; life comes first and foremost, so you’ll never hear me scold anyone for taking their time when needed. RP should be creative and cathartic. The moment it feels like a chore is a good time to take a step back.

My schedule is fairly open as I’m a part-time work and spend most of my early hours in the day working on my writing at a local cafe. I suppose the last thing to touch on, when it comes to writing romantic things, I prefer playing the more submissive role as my life requires me to be the one in control all the time, and it’s nice to have a creative and safe break.

I’m going to list a few of my favorite pairing/settings to play in. If you don’t see something you’re into, don’t hesitate to make a suggestion, chances are I’m willing to give it a try. Also, all pairings are LGBTQ-friendly, and I got my start writing Yaoi/Yuri. Cheers <3

Much love, dearies, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Added Note: Please be 18+. It's just a personal preference.

~Settings~

Historical
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-Fi
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Mystery
Slice of Life

~Pairings~

Master/Slave
Student/Student
Teacher/Student
Mermaid/Mermaid
Mermaid/Human
God/Mortal
Serial Killer/Victim
Vampire/Mortal
Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Mortal
Werewolf/Werewolf

~Themes~

Arranged Marriage
Mafia
Waring Royals
Dystopian Futures

~Plots~

1. A true mage is born for the first time in thousands of years. In this world, supernatural creatures and mortals live side by side in an easily maintained peace. Supernatural creatures are permitted to hunt, within reason. To a being like a vampire, the blood of a mage is the greatest prize of all, but there's no sport in hunting a child. Deals are made and prices are offered, for once the mage reaches their 18th birthday, all bets are off and there is no telling what will happen. ((Ideal Pairing would be MxM, but willing to do FxM))

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in the God and Mortal pairing, we could even mash that in with an arranged marriage theme!

would you maybe want to have a Vampire/Mortal rp with the mafia?

A little boring compared to the other things posted here but any chance you're interested in an anime inspired slice of life rp?

A little boring compared to the other things posted here but any chance you're interested in an anime inspired slice of life rp?

That doesn't sound boring at all, please pm me with the details and I'll get back to you in the morning as I'm off to bed <3

Friendy end of hiatus bump. With all these shelter in place orders, I have lots of time on my hands.

Hello all, I’m trying to get back into Forum RP, it’s where my roots in writing and RP got started and I’m eager to return to that fertile and creative ground. When it comes to writing, I love all kinds of settings and themes, but I will happily admit that Dark themes fuel my muse the best. I’ve been writing and creating stories for so long that my limits are few and I tend to just match what my partner is looking for.

OOC communication, of course, is key. If one of us isn’t having fun, neither of us are. So if something isn’t to taste, please let me know, I don’t bite. I’m an incredibly patient person so please don’t feel rushed to reply, life comes first and foremost so you’ll never hear me scold anyone for taking their time when needed. RP should be creative and cathartic, the moment it feels like a chore is a good time to take a step back.

My schedule is fairly open as I’m a part-time work and spend most of my early hours in the day working on my writing at a local cafe. I suppose the last thing to touch on, when it comes to writing romantic things, I do prefer playing the more submissive role as my life requires me to be the one in control all the time and it’s nice to have a creative and safe break.

I’m going to list a few of my favorite pairing/settings to play in, if you don’t see something you’re into, don’t hesitate to make a suggestion, chances are I’m willing to give it a try. Also, all pairings are LGBTQ friendly, I got my start writing Yaoi/Yuri. Cheers <3

Much love dearies, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

~Settings~

Historical
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-Fi
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Mystery
Slice of Life

~Pairings~

Master/Slave
Student/Student
Teacher/Student
Mermaid/Mermaid
Mermaid/Human
God/Mortal
Serial Killer/Victim
Vampire/Mortal
Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Mortal
Werewolf/Werewolf

~Themes~

Arranged Marriage
Mafia
Waring Royals
Dystopian Futures
Hello! I have been searching for a long term rp partner and I am wondering if we can rp together? I like all your pairings and ideas and would love to try it! Im especially interested in university student x teacher and god x mortal! Also, serial killer x victim! PM if you want too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back