• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wtfkhet.png

Discord Link: Join the Grand Line School Discord Server!
If you have a discord. Please join us!

Welcome to the Grand Line Academy!

This is a school for the gifted or those wanted to listen to the history of the world. Those with devil fruit powers can learn how to control here at this Academy.
Welcome new students and new staff/teachers. I hope you'll enjoy this year's school year.

Rules
-
Romance is welcome.
- No taking the Canon's devil fruits.
- Please only join if you can commit to posting at least once per week and don’t plan on leaving any time soon!
- Please try to write 2+ paragraphs per post. One-liners are not welcome.
- To join just fill out your character, I'll check it over.

Roles
Students
First Years
Susie, Sudo
Second Years
Ayame D. Mayu
Third Years
None Yet

Teachers/Staff Members
None Yet

Last edited:
Susan was walking to school, was wearing her backpack and also holding her katana in one hand. Today was the day she was going to this school to learn and try to be the best person she can be beside her being a total street performer and also living with a sorta poor family. But who cares! She's Going to start at this school and leave her mark of being the best student she can be! and become the best performer! As She walked in she saw different students from many places and also different races. She's Excited for this school."Hell yeah! I'm going to have a great year!"She shouted happily.

Ayame D. Mayu

The blonde female was happy to start another year at this school. She had many friends from Luffy to Kidd. Even know Kidd had a hot temper but he wasn't a bad person. As she has gotten her key to her dorm room. She was hoping for a good roommate and new friends also. She was a medical nerd she love medical books and learning about different things about plants. Her wings lower on her back there were different people around this place. This reason why she fits in unlike some people in her town her wings are still healing from the tears. Lucky for her Chopper the cute little doctor he wants to be is helping her with her healing. Along with the plants she had with her.

As she passed another student who seem happy about the school year. Her face wasn't familiar to her she wonder if she was a first year student. No matter who they're as long they're a friendly person. Unlike some people here that can be rude and mean she found the courtyard the place, she was searching for. She walked outside she heads to a tree that was filled with Sakura flowers. She sat down under the tree pulling out her textbook on the human body. She started reading her book maybe she can ask Law later how his summer was and maybe he can help her with some things.

Angel looked at the entryway to the school and whispered to herself "no turning back to the bad life I had to live with to survive" then she took a deep breath and took her first step past the entryway. She looked around at the other students around herself and sighed quietly then decided to keep to herself not knowing how anyone might feel with her around based on how she ended up growing up to survive. She looked at the map of the school grounds to see where the dorms were and looked for number one. She started to head to dorm one and looked at it and hoped she could make at least one friend here. She went up to to the dorm room door and knocked on it gently but quietly.

She backed up away from the door after knocking waiting to see if anyone answered the door. She then started to think negatively to herself about being here at the school. She thought "what do I do if no one here likes me? What if I don't make any friends? What if no one wants me here?". She tried to shake the thoughts out of her mind before the dorm room door was answered. She tried to think positive thoughts to herself to try to make it look like she wasn't thinking about her past way of living or of how she was actually feeling and thinking about what others would think of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back