• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Grad Night 1995 - A Slasher Mystery Role Play

Geun Sae

I would crawl belly deep through hell

Grad Night.png

Someone is playing a deadly game, someone who's seen one too many murder mysteries.

On the tenth anniversary of the brutal killings of the graduating class of 1985 the small town of Newby, Illinois is haunted by the memory of the lost lives and the specter responsible for the murders. A decade after a masked mad man went on a rampage and killed seven graduating seniors from Newby County High School, a new class of students prepares to walk across the stage and begin the next chapters of their lives. But just like graduation night ten years ago, an unexpected guest plans to ruin the festivities.

As the bodies begin to pile up once again, it'll be up to the new class of students to avoid the chopping block, along with the help of a few survivors from the 1985 massacre to stop the madness once and for all. Who will survive? and what will be left of them?

• The essential plot of the story is that this roleplay will take place over the course of graduation night for the seniors of Newby High. Players can either choose to be new graduating seniors who are attempting to survive the massacre and live to see the morning or one of the survivors from the 1985 massacre who are attempting to save as many lives as they can. Together they'll have to team together to figure out

I don't usually join group roleplays, but I love the slasher genre very much. So I'm interested!

Hopefully the gm hasn’t been active in a long time. Though I’d be glad to join if someone has a similar idea or wants to run it.

Wow! So excited to see all the interest in this! I'll have some character sign-ups and additional info up as soon as possible! :)

Character sign-ups are up! Expect additional pages to be added. I'll have locations and lore up soon :)

I love the concept!!!!! AAA, interested!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back