What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Grace’s Recruitment Thread | Looking For Longterm Partners.

Sub Genres
  1. Horror
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Mystery
  4. Platonic
  5. Realistic
  6. Romance
  7. School
  8. Slice of Life
  9. Supernatural

Buttercup.

cleaner than a filthy mess
Hello!
Some of the ideas you propose are intriguing, for now I'm thinking of the supernatural being / roommate one but I'd be willing to try other ones too. Here's some thoughts, let me know what you think:

Idea 1:
The creature (C) could be a good old fashioned ghost haunting the place when the other person (RM) moves in. C tries to spook RM in a really tired fashion but RM is thoroughly unimpressed by its efforts - the inside of their head is scarier than this ghastly has-been. C keeps trying but eventually grows tired of its fruitless attempts to scare the living daylight out of RM. Might as well be friends.

Idea 2:
RM summons C as part of some weird occult ritual they didn't even think would actually work. Now C refuses to go away and wants to help RM achieve some grandiose goal which RM doesn't give a damn about.

Idea 3:
RM is just living peacefully at their place. C has messed up spectacularly in its supernatural career and needs a place to lay low. RM's house will do.

Users who are viewing this thread