Grace Jean and Erica Grace Taghan

CelticHero37

The Druid
死神様 Death Weapon-Meister Academy Info Request Form 死神様

This form must be completed as truthfully as possible. Read and follow all directions. Any violation of this statement may result in disciplinary action such as a verbal warning or possible suspension.

Identification

Given Name: “I’m Grace and she’s Erica.”

Surname: “We’re the Taghan Twins!”

Middle Name: “Jean, but I’d like to keep it a secret. Thanks!”

“Um... I’m Grace. I-I mean Erica Grace.”

What is your official DWMA Nickname? “We’re The Axe Twins! The Tag-ins. Hallbirds, as guys like to call us. They seem to think it's clever. Our official nicknames are confusing though. I am Axel Grace and she is Grace Hunter. You see, Grace got mixed up as our last name when we first joined the academy.”

Provide a yearbook picture here:
Anime Twins.jpg

Age: “We’re seventeen, but technically I’m a day older. I guess that’s what happens when you’re born at eleven fifty-nine at night huh?”

Height: “Well I’m 5’4, but Erica might be an inch taller. Every time we check the shorter one becomes the taller one.”

Hair Color: “Can’t you see Erica has black hair? We’re blondes, but we aren’t stupid! So don’t even think of making any jokes.”

Eye Color: “Dark Green? Hazel? I don’t know what you would call it.”

Standing

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student? “We’re EAT class.”

Are you a weapon or a meister? “They call us the Axe Twins. That kinda has weapon written all over it right?”

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you? “We’re dual battle axes! Although, Lord Death called us a fusion weapon once. We can’t figure it out though.”

“L-Lord Death said we could fuse into one weapon if we used Soul Resonance ‘cause we are cl… I-I mean identical twins.”

Dual Battle Axes
Dual War Axes 2.jpg

Reverb Form Battle Axes
Dual War Axes.jpg

Fusion Form Poleaxe
Poleaxe.jpg

How many years have you attended the DWMA? “This is our second year!”

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? “Well people say Erica and I are a really good team. Twins can’t read each other’s minds or anything like that… or at least I hope they can’t, ‘cause we can’t, but I guess we just think alike. We have different skills too that make it easy to chose who does what. Like Erica’s really good at stealthy stuff. I mean, she could be a ninja, or a spy or something. I’m not bad at it either, but I’m better at… I don’t know, being a leader I guess. Erica doesn’t like to talk as much as I do. We’re both pretty smart though too. There’s just a lot.”

What would others say are your flaws? “F-Flaws? Are you saying we’re not cute? *Sniff* Ahahaha! I’m just kidding. Well, we’re sisters, so we don’t always get along. Actually, being twins makes it pretty rough sometimes. You know, ‘cause sometimes we start thinking life is a competition and stuff. Then one of us is always left feeling bad. But I love my sis! She’s my best friend too. I know, it’s hard to understand, but whatever. Also, we’re girls. So I guess we’re not the strongest either. I mean, we could be if we really worked at it, but I’m too lazy. I’d rather sit down and read a good book. Speaking of which, I like to talk a lot too. And I might get a little spacey at times. So I can get off track. Maybe that’s why I talk so much. Is that why you’re always so quiet Erica? Oh wow, see what I mean?”

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: “As you can probably tell, I’m pretty talkative. I’m Grace if you forgot by the way. It’s going to be hard to talk just about me, but I’ll do my best. I’m a little spacey, but it usually doesn’t cause a problem. Guys irritate me sometimes, but I usually try to see things from their perspective before yelling at them ‘cause culture and nature tend to make us think differently. And I guess girls can be idiots sometimes too, but surely not as much.

Also, I’m a really active person. I don’t mean active as in I exercise a lot. Rather, I just like to have fun. So I help plan school activities, join clubs, go on adventures with friends, read books, and all sorts of other cool stuff. That’s me in a nutshell. I don’t want to bore you with all of the stupid details.”

“I-I’m Erica. I don’t know what my sister said, but… I get nervous around people. I like to have fun and want to be with people. I just feel like I’m gonna mess up or something. ‘Cause if I say the wrong thing, people might catch on to who I am and not want to spend time with me anymore.

I spend a lot of time studying and trying to help out my sister, ‘cause she’s usually really nice to me, but she doesn’t know yet. She doesn’t know what I really am. I just hope there’s someone out there who will accept me for who I really am and still treat me like they do my sister.”

What do you like? “We love reading, and animals. Erica likes cats especially. I don’t really care as much though. I also like spending time with friends. Not in crazy parties or anything like that, but doing really fun things like games or adventures or lunch. Something like that. I like helping people too. I don’t always feel that way, but most of the time. So does Erica.”

What don't you like? “Well, Erica doesn’t like to talk so much. We also can’t stand inequality and a kishin. I don’t like bugs much either. They just give me the creeps. Oh, and I don’t like gore a whole lot, which is a real challenge since I’m an axe.”

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: “Erica and I were born in Scotland. I was born late at night and Erica came early the next morning according to mom. We were heirs to some forgotten line of royalty. So we were technically princesses, but we didn’t live in a castle or anything like that. It was more like a farm, but it was fun and full of adventures. Back then Erica wasn’t so quiet. It wasn’t until she got sick one year around first grade. Then mom and dad had to send her off to a private hospital.”

• Student Confidentiality Agreement: Administrator Access Only

Erica Grace Taghan: ”G-Grace can’t tell the truth ‘cause she doesn’t know it. The reason our birthdays are one day apart is because I’m a… a… I am a clone. I was made with the help of a witch’s magic. For all intensive purposes, I am her identical twin. However, from the moment I took breath, my purpose, my mission was to train as a spy and take down a tyrannical regime within Scotland. This regime planned to eliminate the world governments to create one government under a single leader. Who would lead people to equality, as they called it. However, it was only equality of conditions. They didn’t care for hard work and didn’t understand the realities of the human heart. Therefore they only held the world hostage. It was my mission to eliminate them, and I completed it. That is why my middle name was Grace. That way my name alone would cause trouble in the system, allowing me to create a better alias for myself. Now my duty is to… is to… I… um… I can’t do this anymore!”

“We never got to see Mom and Dad much cause they were always busy with political stuff, work, keeping the small town paparazzi out of our way, and tending the farm. Then a few months after Erica came back home… they disappeared. Neither of us knew what happened. After that, we were pretty much on our own. All we had was each other, which is one of the many reason’s I love my sister. We had caretakers of course, but they were just placeholders at that point.

When Erica was sick, we’d always write each other. Sometimes she’d come up with these crazy tales of outsmarting an army by sneaking past them and impersonating their general or something cool like that, but then she’d write back the next week about how that had just been a dream of hers. She had a lot of cool dreams. I guess being stuck in a hospital all day forces you to make up stories in your head.

I got to see her a few times when she was feeling well enough, but not too often. It wasn’t until the last year of middle school that she finally got better. I guess I should be thankful I didn’t get sick too. Although I wish I could have stayed with her at the hospital. We’ve never been closer though, and now we’re both here at the DWMA.

• Student Confidentiality Agreement: Administrator Access Only

Erica Grace Taghan: "I-I’m sorry. It scares me. ’Cause I don’t know what to do. I already f-fulfilled my purpose. I’m only allowed to tell certain people, and they usually just want to ask a ton of questions. They always ask if I have a soul. Do I? M-My sister said that since I turn into a weapon, I gotta have a soul. I wish I didn’t have to lie to her though. She’s the only one I t-trust.”

How do you feel about the DWMA? “It gives us a place to learn about our powers while helping rid the world of evil. So we like it.”

Why have you joined the DWMA, what motivates you? “We hope to make a positive difference in the world with our skills and talents."

What are your goals while attending the DWMA? “Right now, it’s to figure out this Fusion Weapon thingy Lord Death told us about."

Other

Personal Items: “Just the usual. Oh, and we have a cat named Wallace, but he stays at home."

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

Grace Jean Taghan

Erica Grace Taghan

死神様DWMA Students死神様

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back