• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Government Project x Scientists Daughter

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Muse A (Male) has been the Project of a group of scientists since he was born. He was born to a crack addict who willingly gave up her baby for science as the scientists raised him on a secluded island and so his whole world consisted of the scientists who raised him and performed tests on him to develop the perfect soldier. Muse A has been a extremely successful project but the only flaw that he had was that he couldn't understand people's emotions and so one summer a scientist enlists her daughter who is the same age as Muse B to help him not only understand his emotions but also himself. Muse A didnt know what her father did on that secluded island but she knew that it included late nights and early starts and because of this she barely knew who her father was but when he invited her to help him over the summer she couldn't help but accept and then she met Muse A.

Wil Muse B be able to teach Muse A how to understand himself? Will a strong bond for between the two? Shall Muse A experience what it is liked to be truely loved for the first time and maybe he shall also expiernce falling in love for the first time.

Message me if you are interested! I shall be playing Muse B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back