• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gotta cope with the sad somehow

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I'll admit life isn't that great right now, but I'm getting through it one day at a time. To help kind of cope with stress and just things I don't want to deal with, what better way than with a good old fashion dark plot rp.

I can write and enjoy writing novella style rps but also enjoy the occasional casual rapid fire rps as long as it's not one liners and there is at least some effort put into the thoughts and actions of character. I enjoy having npc along side the main characters to help build the world and at a bit of depth to the story.

Right now all I have are really some pairings so, I'll start with that and then add some plots after I get some sleep lol.

Pairings can be any mxf, fxf, mxm
crime lord x informant (I have a specific oc and plot in mind for this)
pirates
wealthy x assassin
assassin x crime lord
vampire x human (I have an oc and plot in mind for this)
crime lord x detective
Phoenix x dragon
phoenix x human
dragon x dragon rider
dragon x human

As always I'm looking for people who can and are willing to play a proper villain.

Human×Vampire (open to doubling a.k.a doing both a human and vampire)
Phoenix×Human
Dragon×Human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back