• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham tv serie rp

Kharotus

I need coffee....
Hello, I am searching people who are interested to start long term rp with me.
I have few rules and wishes and I hope that you take look at those before send me message.

Right now I am searching people who know gotham serie. I have seen all seasons and episodes so I hope that you have knowledge of characters too.

Only MxF pairings/romance

I play your canon crush to your oc and you do same to me, simple.

I want you to be active. I answer to rps as often as I can and hope that you give same effort too.

English isn't my native language so I do now and then small errors. I hope that this won't going to be issue. With rp length I always try to give something with what to work even replies wouldn't be long always.

I can rp over discord

My favourite genres in rp is romance, action, friendship and comedy

No ocxoc pairings

I am fine with AUs

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in doing an rp with you :)

I have just started watching the 4th season today, so I'd say that I know a good/pretty decent amount about most characters. I am comfortable with playing almost any character, besides Jerome/ Jeremiah and The Riddler. My reply lengths can vary from anywhere between a few sentences to 4-5 paragraphs, depending on the scene and how creative I feel at that moment. As for my activity, fast replies aren't exactly my best forte, but I try to reply as quickly as I can. If I sound like someone you would be interested in rping with, please message me! As I am a new member, I am unable to send private messages yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back