• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Misanthropic

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing a Gotham themed roleplay with me. I have a few plots in mind but if you're a more go with the flow that is also okay! I'm semi to adv lit and can do novella only if someone is interested in doing that!

You can play any character, canon or oc. However I will be playing an OC, and I cannot do canon so please do not ask, if you ask I'm going to assume you didn't read this far. I don't have many limits and I'm completely fine with gore and violence, in fact I encourage it especially with the setting. I am okay with any length you post at, just no one liners please they are so hard to respond to!
---
Now onto my character, she works at GCPD, she switches between being a forensic pathologist and crime scene investigator (quite a bit similar.) She's rather short with an hourglass build. She suffers from Waaredenburg syndrome which causes her to wear a hearing aid in her right ear and a natural strand of white bangs. Because of this she also has a hard time moving her shoulders quickly. She also has heterochromia, a genetic mutation causing her right eye to be a dark green. She is very sympathetic, almost never working with victims so whenever she has to she gets very awkward and would get emotional, other than that she has a joking personality in the worst times and is very loyal to anyone she meets. However this also makes her easily manipulated by anyone, despite if she knows they are bad news. She has a few plotlines I can follow, so just lemme know if you're interested!

Gotham Jaeden.pngSide profile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back