• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham City, Dawn of a New Night (Canon and OCs Welcome!)

uwu master

is a Square
Numerous reports have been filed on the case of the "Bat-Man," although nobody has really seen it. Well, those that have seen it, are either in comas or unable to speak at the current moment. It's quite obvious that they were attacked by something -- no, someone, but who knows? Maybe Bat-Man really does live out in the sewers, or under one of the bridges.

This is a roleplay that focuses on Bruce Wayne as he hones in on the crime on the streets and the corruption within the police force. He's just started out as Batman (the suit is brand new), and so he doesn't have all of the fancy gadgets that he would normally be seen with. Although he does have his wits and his physical prowess, will that really be enough?

The Black Mask, a new and rising mafia boss, may also be a problem for not only Batman, but for Bruce as well. Roman Sionis seems to hold a grudge towards Bruce, and a deep one at that. Who knows why? Maybe it's because Bruce bought out his company...

OCs are welcome, although I ask that they aren't overpowered.
Canon characters that will be included: (If you want to be a certain character that is not listed here, please PM me or reply to this, we'll work something out)

Bruce Wayne/Batman: (TAKEN)
Alfred Pennyworth: (TAKEN)
Roman Sionis/Black Mask: (TAKEN)
Detective James Gordon: (Taken, but still available)
Selina Kyle/Catwoman: (OPEN)

Like I said, we can include more characters and twist the canon around if we need to, but feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Can i be a oc and alfred?
And how long would sentances have to be?

Sure! I think that the posts should have like 2 or 3 sentences if possible at minimum . Join the OOC chat and we can talk more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back