• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got Some Ideas, Looking For Partners! ^.^

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello one, hello all! I am Forever For Never, and if you couldn't tell from the title, I'm looking for partners for role plays! :D

I'll probably edit this post tomorrow when I'm not exhausted out of my mind, and add a bit of information about what I like as a role player and what I'm looking for in a partner. But to be honest at this state of exhaustion I don't care, I just want to get my ideas out while I still have them.

So then, I've been wanting to do things with psychiatric wards. For instance, two teenagers are admitted to an inpatient hospital for about a week. The reasons can be decided upon later. During their time in the hospital, they grow a close bond. Unfortunately, neither are able to exchange information, and one is discharged a day early, having to leave without being able to say as much as goodbye. A month, maybe two, passes. And then, in a chance occurrence, they meet again! Perhaps while crossing the street, or waiting in the lobby for a dentist's appointment. They immediately recognize each other, and pick up from where they left off. The two are their for each other's struggles in life, and support each other through their challenges, learning that although they are able to take care of themselves on their own, they are much more successful when working together.

Sorry if it doesn't make much sense, but I'm too tired at the moment to care XP Tomorrow I should edit this so it's pretty and makes sense, so until then, see you all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back