• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Got plots?

Sci-fi

Gegawat

I love peanuts!
Hi guys, I'm gonna keep this to the point! I am currently involved in several projects and 1 on 1 RPs, but I am feeling a bit peckish about something including a little bit more... action. That's why I decided to do a topic here, hopefully finding somebody who will tolerate me.

Now about the rules for my partner:

f43a37571bbce4f7fabe73755c801bf3.jpg

No seriously, screw the rules. Just don't do one liners, but I think that is a no brainer. Just keep in mimd I am European and My timezone is CEST. Consider this, when you write, I may not be responding, because 5 PM for you might be the middle of the night for me, and I may be sleeping. In addition to that, I am currently working 12 hour shifts + most of the time I am on emergency call, so my schedule is a bit unpredictable, but I am not gone, just a bit busy.

With that said, let's get on with the plots.

Guardians of the Galaxy
This is pretty obvious. But with OCs instead of Fandom. So the characters meet in prison, they escape and the whole RP is they go on adventures, ending up having to save the Galaxy every time.

Heroic adventures
This is somewhat obvious. Superheroes united to save the world, but more of a parody. Most of them are discount Justice League/Avengers, and they save the world, mostly for profit from merchandising. Our characters are new heroes, accepted into the ranks of the superhero team and they soon find out how much of a bullshit being a hero is.

Paradise Chronicles
Ok, this is a bit more complicated. Now this involves everything else in it. It would be a series of stories from different characters point of view. What does it mean? Well, it means that every NPC could become a character at some point, and every story matters.

If you feel interested, PM me or write here. Cheers!

Other pairings without particular plot ideas:
Post Apocalypse (near future, Mad Max inspired)
Post Apocalypse (distant future, sci-fi, some fantasy elements)

Or anything your heart desires, if you need a partner, or just someone to brainstorm ideas, just hit me up. Just keep in mind I don't do fandoms. I prefer giving my own personalities to characters, I can't copy a personality.

Disclaimer:
I want to clarify that I am looking for 18+ partner, just because I have found out that Age difference also means roleplay experience difference. I have absolutely no intent to do anything, that is forbidden, on or off this site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back