Opinion Got news.. need help..

Juney

Bust :(
So, i lost pretty much my only friend a few days ago (long story short, she left me because she thought i lied which i didnt)
Aaannnddd today i heard im allowed to work irl only 20h a week while i used to do 50h..
i dont know what to do now, what will i do with the time i have? I dont have hobbies, and the reasons why im not allowed to work more then 20h a week also bothers hobbies i wanna do..(i have epilepsy, misophonia, inflammation under my kneecal that’ll never go away, something with my back and one hip is higher then the other which bothers walking..)
I dont know what to do,i have no one to talk to, now even less because i have to work less :c

Hey, I understand you’re going through a hard time, but things are always hard before they get better. It’s okay to be a little sad, as long as you don’t let this control you, become you. You can be so much more, you have potential to do something. Anything. Things will improve, they may be slow, but they are sure.

Hey, I understand you’re going through a hard time, but things are always hard before they get better. It’s okay to be a little sad, as long as you don’t let this control you, become you. You can be so much more, you have potential to do something. Anything. Things will improve, they may be slow, but they are sure.
Thank you, i hope it will,but i need to kill some time,and i dont know how to do that now i lost the most important person in my life and most of my time killing.. *sigh*

You could always try talking with this friend once you’re up to it, or once the steam has blown off. I’m sure they would understand if you’re honest with them.

Could you try to talk to her in person?

Oh, well that is unfortunate. You can always make friends you know, and it’s not too hard. If you can make one, you can make another.

Oh, well that is unfortunate. You can always make friends you know, and it’s not too hard. If you can make one, you can make another.
She was the only one in 10 years.. ^^’ before her i had one other, but we grew apart, i made peace with that because we just changed. The total of friends i’ve ever had is 2..

I’ve never had quite too many friends myself.

You could always start programming. Programming kills time right quick. Plus it could make you some good money if you become good at it.

I've discovered that it's easier to make new friends than one often thinks. You just have to put yourself out there, reach out to people you're interested in, and if it doesn't work out, you shouldn't let that stop the search. In fact, you won't. It's in human nature to get back up when knocked down, and try again.

I'm sorry about your friend. Think, however... If they absolutely refuse to listen to your side of the story, they might not have been the best to be around anyways. I don't know your previous relationship, but that's my two cents based on the information you gave.

Onward and upward, pal. You got this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back