• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GoT AU: Sansa x OC?

Super Kawaii

かっこ
wxoeRY8.gif

[KEEP IN MIND: I have NOT read the books!]

I can't be the only person slightly disappointed with how Game of Thrones went down in the end,
but I still very much loved the series and all of the characters. However, my main love of the series is
none other than Sansa Stark. So, why not play as her, but in an alternate universe of sorts roleplay?
That's what I would like to do, anyway! We can pick and choose whatever details of the series we want,
and play our story how we desire.

Mostly, though, I'd like to take Sansa and place her in a whole new land, prompting a whole new adventure!
I can't claim that I have some amazing plot in mind that will blow your mind, but I do have a slight idea we
may be able to use, should you like it enough.

Basically, when Margaery Tyrell secures her place as Joffrey's new bride-to-be, Joffrey must decide what to
do with the Stark girl. His mother advises she be kept - she is a powerful bargaining chip with their Northern enemies,
after all. But, being the stubborn brat he is, Joffrey goes against his mother's wishes. Instead, what if instead of marrying
Sansa to his uncle, he sells her to some prince/ruler overseas to attempt secure a powerful new alliance?

Who this prince is could be up for debate, though as of right now, I was thinking he would be your character. Would be

interesting to create our own new land for this mysterious prince. This has the potential to be long-term with plenty of
character-development and drama as Sansa is forced from the only land she has ever known, and taken away to lands unknown.

OR you could play as someone else, like a pirate who intersects the ship carrying Sansa across the sea. I'm up for any other ideas as well!
(Would love something more like the pirate idea, as everyone seems to want to play a prince!)

So, if you're interested in brainstorming with me, hit me up!
Thanks!

Note: I am not at all against adding other canon characters, but I'd like to main as Sansa, and I would really love
to at least go off for a while and make our own adventure before returning to Westeros, if we decide on that!

(This is probably a weird request so feel free to ask about other GoT RPs, if you have other ideas/cravings.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back