Chitchat Got any pets?

When I was 2, my family got a dog. He died a couple years back. I had a snake, but he/she escaped. I have two geckos, a male and a female. We got two more dogs when our old boy died, a male and a female. I saved up my money and purchased a sweet little cockatiel--female. I plan on getting a cat and a couple fish when I eventually move out.

When I was 2, my family got a dog. He died a couple years back. I had a snake, but he/she escaped. I have two geckos, a male and a female. We got two more dogs when our old boy died, a male and a female. I saved up my money and purchased a sweet little cockatiel--female. I plan on getting a cat and a couple fish when I eventually move out.

That's cool that you're trying different pets. Also reptile pets are great.

I have three guinea pigs, two of which are young adults and one of which is still a little floofy baby. The baby is crazy fast and zips around the cage a lot, sometimes charging into one of the adults and surprising them. XD

Two cats - Vlad, who is the youngster and Marmite who is the grumpy old man. They're more family pets, but Marmite acts like he's my keeper. He gets jealous, follows me around everywhere, and has to sleep next to me.

And I have 4 guinea pigs. Angus and Shani, and Zach and Claire. :-)

I used to have a dog that was with me for a very long time, but she passed away a few months ago. Now I have two gerbils.

Family pets:
- Tuco: border collie x lab mutt
- Diego: shelter cat
- Koi pond: the fish are kind of more mine than anyone else's, but the pond is at my parents house so I'm categorizing them here. 8 koi, 4 of them that came with the house and 4 that we bought. Plus two goldfish <3

My pets:
- Lucky: 15 year old girly that I adopted from a bad situation three years ago now (can't believe it's been so long)
- Wild betta fish. I've got 5 tanks with various wild bettas, most of them imported. One pure strain betta smaragdina, one betta imbellis, one betta mahachaiensis, a male copper betta smaragdina (which is technically a hybrid of a variety of wild species in this complex) and a sorority tank with 5 female copper smaragdina girls and one wild strain betta splendens girly.
- Morgana: Leopard gecko. She's turning 8 this year <3

I'd have more if I could (really want a ball python) but for the time being this is my pet list haha!

I have five dogs and a cat. The cat may be a demon, though, the jury's not back on that.

Onyx Coal 'Coal' aka Cookie (my nickname) -- Aunt's doggo, Chinese Shar-Pei.
Buttercup aka Butterbutt (my nickname) -- Mother's furbie, Yorkie.
Zoey Amber aka Zobie-Doo (my nickname) -- Family's doggo (she person hops, currently she's hovering around me), Chinese Shar-Pei.
Black Bear 'Bear' aka Bear Cub -- One of my boys, Chinese Shar-Pei.
Shadowhunter aka Shadow aka Hunter aka Gunther -- One of my boys as well, brother of Bear. He has many names, including my own apparently (he gets huffy when people holler for me), Chinese Shar-Pei.
Reginald 'Reggie' -- Black demon cat, another of my boys.

Last edited:
I've got two small mutts (Chip and Dale) and a rat (Poppy).
We're not entirely sure what kind of mutt they are, but we're 90- sure they're both at least part chihuahua. Chip is kind of a big wiry fluffball that's constantly begging for attention (looks kinda like ToTo from wizard of oz) and Dale looks like a tan chihuahua with a longer head and about four inches taller (though, he's slowly turning white). Poppy is a hooded rat (white with black head) and she's got a little streak of white on her forehead and white bits on her cheeks (she's also a bit chubby).

I don’t have any pets but I have about 8 shingleback lizards that visit my house daily for some morning tea! We’ve given them names too and they have their own Instagram account (@angus_andco). They’re super friendly :)
03E329EA-0F4F-4B62-BE37-9B57D84B1C6C.png

Last edited:
Had a baby squirrel that was abandoned by it's mother, it didn't last a month.
Had a hamster but it died from heat exhaustion or something.

Have 3 black female cats, 1 male black & white cat.

Two dogs named Cujo and Bear and then a cat named Sadie.

I also have Hedgehog I'm currently rehabbing but I'm trying to avoid giving it a name as it needs to be released as soon as it's fat enough.

And I joke that all the animals where I work are unofficial pets so a few birds, exotic mammals and reptiles along with them.

received_2167959986837515.jpegreceived_2934250233276352.jpegreceived_731360430652802.jpegreceived_2167959986837515.jpeg
Priscilla the Chinchilla! Alani the kitty! And Smudge the rabbit! These are whom I currently reside with, though I dogsit for a lot of friends and family and have tons of animal pics if you ever need a good fluff!

I got three. A Husky-Staffordshire Terrier Mix named Smokey, a black cat named Rei, and a ball python named Hermes.
IMG_3363.JPGIMG_0390.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back