Music Got a Song Stuck in Your Head? Share.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you have a song or tune stuck in your head and can’t seem to get it unstuck? This is a thread dedicated to sharing that particular frustration.

Rules:
Post the link to the song / tune from an easily accessed source like YouTube.
Hide the link by placing it in a spoiler or using Insert Link.

Let’s keep discussions limited. Enjoy sharing your torment in a fun way.

I think someone was singing this in my dreams last night because I woke up this morning with it randomly stuck in my head

I haven't even watched the anime but the song is too catchy and I can't get rid of it now. I blame my friend for this lol

As someone who just watched Midsommar and also came across this song a few days ago. The coincidence of theme and visual motif is pretty eerie. 👀

The song is great though! I adore Saint Jhn! Hence, the constant replay in my head. 😆

My youngest has been walking around for days singing this, so it's finally replaced The Joke is On You. Gotta love a good earworm 😅

This one is visually fun. Great voices, choreography .... and it was done Live.

Keshi has me in my feelings for no reason.
I'm in a committed relationship.

Me and the boys kind of broke out into karaoke outside of church, thanks kanye

Fun animation and fun song, but now I just want it out of my head......

🐯🐰🚙

Yeah...I'm way out of my serious FNAF phase, but this song is good as hell.

It doesn’t help that her voice is so hypnotic!

I have two songs, because why not?

Anyone else got "1989" by Bo Burnham stuck in your head.

What’s painful is when more than one song is stuck in your head… Like:

"M dad, 1985! My father, 1985! Scott Burnham- Keep them up, or I’m gone! We can play until dawn! Color out of lines with cray- CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THESE WOUNDS WILL NOT HEAL-"

I recently streamed Daggerfall, so now this is stuck in my head for the millionth time, and my streamers have it stuck in their heads.

This one has been stuck in my head for a few days now. It doesn't help that it keeps popping up almost immediately on my music app lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back