• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gossip Girl; Spence High

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by natasha.
  • — Gossip Girl; Spence High
    Is there really another place like the Upper East Side?

In the streets of Manhattan, people that live within the Upper East Side rule with an iron fist. Partying, shopping and hookups are what usually keep people breathing. Manhattan’s elite have a pile of dirty laundry as high as the Empire State Building and a list of sins just like the number of mimosas that are ordered on a usual Wednesday afternoon. Manhattan, New York is also a place where most of the teenagers ride limos to school, wear diamonds for dinner, party hard, and live even harder. They are the Kings, Queens, and offspring of New York’s beloved actors, actresses, musicians, crooked senators, and smarmy CEOs. The lives of the glamorous, the filthy rich, and the famous are ones that no one can resist looking into if only to gawk and gasp in horror.

Through the hustle and bustle of New York, along with the thick smell of Chanel and money in the air and the sounds of limo horns blaring through the streets, the Upper East Side is home to many of the scandalous elite. Lies and scandals are served for breakfast, lunch, and dessert, while empty hearts are filled only with the warmth of cash and desirable attention. As much as breakfast is a common occurrence, backstabbing is just as casually common and your head might start spinning around if you even tried to think who was dating who, who was sleeping with who, and who pining silently over who around here. Even though we all know that you cannot choose your family, but you can surely choose your friends.

Now that you see how it goes, no one’s secrets are truly safe for too long because the truth will always come out. But what will you do with the information whenever it gets out? Because in the city that never sleeps, someone is always watching. We all know the children at Constance Billard School for Girls and Saint Jude’s School for Boys had their drama but another other private elite school just a few or so miles down the road, Spence High, has had just as much drama especially between the junior and senior classes.

But who is now behind the infamous computer screen, splurging out the Manhattan Elite's secrets and more? Well, that's one secret that the person will never tell. You know that you love them, XOXO.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the roles are not first come, first serve but added it in. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I LOVE THIS!

I would be interested in the Jock!

When the cs goes up (sorry if I missed this)? Is there discord?

I LOVE THIS!

I would be interested in the Jock!

When the cs goes up (sorry if I missed this)? Is there discord?
You didn't miss anything, I assure you. I have put up a character sheet thread yet but my co-gm, will be making the discord. 😊

Ohh this one sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'd be interested, preferably as the transfer student.

Thank you all for your interest! Sorry for being silent but work has been busy.

I will try to get a CS thread up tonight. ^^ Also, a Discord is needed for this roleplay. I totally forgot to mention that. 🤦‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back