• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Goshen High (High School RP) (CLOSED)

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hey you guys!

The names Yuki and well, I have been craving to do a high school story but I want this one to be set around a group of friends. Here's the background.

senior+year+colored.png

The year has come. Senior year. The last year to be crazy and just live life. The last year before our squad gets broken up. The last year of drama and all the high school memories. The last year of high school. This is huge.

This Roleplay everyone is set around a group of friends. They all meet Freshman year and became part of whats know as their "squad". This is their Senior Year so they want to leave high school with a bang. They want to be remembered. Of course with high school however comes the relationships, the fights, and most of all the DRAMA. This squad just wants to simply enjoy this last year of high school without the drama but of course, drama is everywhere. To make matters worse, one of the members of this group of friends died just the previous year from a car accident. Will this group of friends survive their last year of high school or will everything just come crumbling down?

-

So yeah you guys. That's all I have to say. If you are interested, please reply below! If I can get 5 people interested to join then I will put the rp up and tag all those interested. All I ask is we keep the gender roles even so for now 3 males and 3 females. I will be taking a female role so only 2 female spots are left for now! You can have more then one character if you'd like.

So yeah, comment if interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadell Morde]I am interested!

[/QUOTE]
Okay cool! [emoji4] waiting on 4 more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Wait
Eh.

Doorman is here

I love meeting new peeps

Strangers~

[/QUOTE]
Well hello there [emoji4]

Hey~

(You guys seem cool, lol, I always end up with all of the same people xD they are cool but... Y'know.)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Hey~
(You guys seem cool, lol, I always end up with all of the same people xD they are cool but... Y'know.)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol well I'm glad.) but yeah. Are any of yall going to have your character in sports or band so I can go make their team uniforms?

Ooh, I'd totes do sports, yo~

*RL athlete omg sports!*

Band is fun too, but I like da excercizes xD

(Other strangers? Hello~)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Ooh, I'd totes do sports, yo~
*RL athlete omg sports!*

Band is fun too, but I like da excercizes xD

(Other strangers? Hello~)

[/QUOTE]
I was asking cause my character will more then likely play volleyball and softball [emoji173]️ cause sports are life. Haha

Sports are love

Sports are life

(Mine would likely do soccer, swim, track. Y'know, all that fun stuff ❤)

They really are.

(Okay cool so I can work on a visual of their uniforms.)

I want a spot! I love everyone. I'ma be like that guy who always gets into fights and pulls pranks. xD .

I am a dolphin.

Allina Auburn]Can I have the last female spot [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5052-sophiaxoxo/ said:
@SophiaXOXO[/URL] we can both be part of it
I can just have another female spot available. So you can have a female position too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back