• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

boredhuman

You alone have been stranded on an unknown island. With no memory, you still have your clothes on with you. You start to notice a sign standing near you."Gorilla Island". You have no idea what you have read but you become puzzled as you take a glimpse around yourself. Sand everywhere and no one is around you, just you and sand. But in the center of the island is surrounded by trees, a jungle.

And when you step into the jungle you will find a hut. In that hut, you will find a plate of bananas on the table.

-------------------------------------------------------

Expectations:
- Three sentences or more.
- Need one or two people.
- Info about the island will be revealed in the RP.
- This is a sandbox RP. (your characters are on an island, they can't go outside unless instructed by me)
- No double posting in the RP thread.

Edit: I am dying for a quick RP. So you cannot make me wait any longer because my spirit will die out. I will give you 3 days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back