• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Suggestion Google Slides Live Feed Embed

Nano

procrastination symphony
So since I was redirected here by our lovely site owner, here I am! owo

As the title says, I want to suggest a new bbcode for a google slides embed. With html, there was a way to easily publish and embed a google slides presentation into your posts, allowing for an alternative way to pretty up your CSs without the need to really code anything. It also served as a nice way to organize blobs of information in an neat and clean way. You can technically still insert your google slides into a post by converting it into a pdf and using the gdoc bbcode, but that method doesn't show it as a slide show presentation and does not have a live feed, meaning that everytime you edit your slides, you have to recreate a new pdf and then edit the bbcode to post the new link (unlike the live feed version where any edits are automatically updated into the slide presentation) which is pretty inconvenient.

So how about it? =D

Aaaaah, I hadn't realized that you could do that. I was worried for a bit, since it seemed like anyone could easily copy and paste the things you made on your slides and also get your email, since they could access the actual slide, but some testing done by my sister found that you can remove permission to access the file, so I guess this is just great then!
I just wish that ugly grey box didn't exist, but it's better than nothing. >w>;;
Thanks a lot!

remember to disable the download/copy option for share function if you're particularly territorial (like me lmao *hides*) about your secrets and hard work tho o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back