• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~Goodnight~ | Dark Mystery | Currently Open

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon

Goodnight

• Hello, RPNation, and welcome to my latest (and possibly greatest) interest check. Recently I've found myself craving a good horror roleplay, and decided to get one started myself. I'm looking for a group of approximately 5, though if I get some truly extraordinary characters and many people interested I will go up to 8. Likewise, if there are fewer people interested, a minimum of 3 will be acceptable. I also would love to get to know all of you, and I'm able to use OOC/PM/Discord to have conversations (for anything else, ask, it may be available to me). While I do prefer to separate plotting and chatting, this isn't a necessity and whatever's best for everyone is fine with me.

I'm looking for a relatively detailed roleplay. While I won't insist upon an unrealistic amount of writing, I do want you to be able to write a full-length paragraph per response. Basically, I don't want you describing the texture of the floor in desperation, and I also don't appreciate one sentence worth of "she did this and then said this bye bye going now".

As for characters, I'm not very particular on them. As long as you fill in the necessary things and they're fairly realistic, you're good to go. I won't require an excessive amount for them, if you prefer to reveal these things as the roleplay moves on. One major thing, though, would be to roleplay your character how you present it. I don't want any ridiculously out of character actions or conversations, I just find it annoying. If it's an accident and it only happens once or twice, I won't be bothered, but if it happens multiple times and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, there may be consequences.

Last edited:
Okay sounds good. Just a heads up though-I'm very new to these type of RP Forums so bear with me a bit until I get the hang of it. I've rp'd religiously for a good amount of my life but this is actually my first day on RPNation specifically, so I'm excited to get started right off the bat!

Okay sounds good. Just a heads up though-I'm very new to these type of RP Forums so bear with me a bit until I get the hang of it. I've rp'd religiously for a good amount of my life but this is actually my first day on RPNation specifically, so I'm excited to get started right off the bat!
Oh, cool, I look forward to RPing with you, and welcome to RPNation! If you have any questions feel free to ask me (:

Who doesn't love getting murdered in some creepy ass witch's hut? Count me in if you're still looking!

Hey, everybody! The main thread is open, along with CS and OOC. I look forward to seeing your characters and if you have any questions at all, let me know!
I'll be tossing my character up sometime tomorrow! I'd do it now but sleep calls I'm afraid. Oh, and just so you know where the scales are at, I'll be running a gal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back