• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Good Witch

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
While the name of this RP is borrowed from a movie and TV series, it is not a fandom. These will be original characters in an original setting. I chose the name to give an idea of the type of magic I am looking for.

This is a story of spontaneity meeting OCD, serendipity meeting order, Magic meeting science.

I am looking for someone to take on the role of the good witch. Like in the movie she will be new to the area. In the movie she had inherited an old house.

I plan to run a young man who has all the blessings that life can give someone. He is the sort of person who plans for everything. He’s literally so bad that he’d own two lawnmowers just in case one broke. Oh he has the money to just go and buy another. But he would call that poor planning. He budgets his whole life. He collects things. If he were any worse about this he’d be a hoarder.

If interested, contact via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back