• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Good Times =)

I know, right?! Woooooo! Wheeeeeee! 8D

Nausicca and the Valley of the Wind is such a beautiful movie and wonderful manga. Thanks for sharing the image!

Ah, yes. Absolutely beautiful movie. It sits happily in my DVD collection right now.

Sherwood Sherwood Ha ha ha! Do you really have a bag of dice you don't feel comfortable rolling anymore? Psychie seems to think so! =)

Wow. Wish I could do with it RP Nation's dice roller sometimes. I mean, some days? They're good! Great even! But more often than not, I want them banished to the Dice Bag of Shame along with all of the other naughty dice. =)

For anyone interested, this is a review of the SDF-1 as it is seen in Robotech (despite the title saying Macross). I find the host to be funny at times, somewhat incorrect on others, but he delivers the best and only SDF-1 review I've ever seen on YouTube. I think it works for those would-be Robotech fans who never saw the show. Like the commenters, I am happy for Barry, and I wish the host would check out Macross - Do You Remember Love?

Whatever the case, it's fun to watch if you're bored. Enjoy!

"SDF-1 Macross Class Super Dimensional Fortress Breakdown"

Sherwood Sherwood Gang? Sherwood has been making jokes about cats chasing red dots for years. Seeing this, I immediately thought of him! Here you go, bud! Ha ha! 8D

cZtfuMHl.jpg
(Image credit: imgur.com)

Ha ha! I'm getting over another three-day migraine and these pictures are just hitting my funny bone! Thank you, Sherwood!

Psychie, that's the uber-rare Robotech: Broadsword version of the Songbow called the "Rockin' Rifle!" See, the more rock-and-roll you sing to it, the more bullets it shoots! Pretty rockin' huh? Once that elf discovers some Rush, he's going to be the top shot to beat! =)

"The Trees" by Rush

I'm glad to have been of service to you. I understand the pain of the dreaded migraine. I am finishing up one myself. Hate those buggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back