• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Good Times =)

Since I am such a good parent, I spent part of my night looking for my daughter's chocolate that I ate yesterday.

I entered 10 puns into a contest, hoping one would win. No pun in ten did.

^_^

Last edited:
Five deadly terms used by women:

#1. Fine. This is the word a woman uses to end an argument when she knows she's right and you need to shut the hell up.

#2. Nothing. Means something, and you need to be worried.

#3. Go Ahead. Its a dare, not permission. Don't do it!

#4. Whatever. A woman's way of saying 'screw you'.

#5. That's Ok. She is now thinking long and hard about how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word: Wow! This is not a complement. She is amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the kitchen.

We haven't had a funny here in too long. So... taken from good Simon_Hawk's profile, I give you this.

If you hate someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
Then you will be a mile away! And you will have their shoes.

This makes Sherwood-sense to me... =)

We haven't had a funny here in too long. So... taken from good Simon_Hawk's profile, I give you this.

If you hate someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
Then you will be a mile away! And you will have their shoes.

This makes Sherwood-sense to me... =)
LOL, I love that quote. If you want more terrible but funny dry humor you are missing out if you don't search out the late Mitch Hedberg. Here is a sample, you're welcome. XD

I am a fan of Mitch Hedberg, but I was not aware that he had passed. Kinda sad to hear it. He was quite funny.

This made me laugh several times! You ready for some funnies? =)

Don't you worry, Gang! None of this will happen during our game! Or at least... I hope not... Ha ha ha! =)

I'm pretty sure those two clips of MPs were the same group. Are staff meetings that boring that we have to throw things at each other's crotch for entertainment? ^;3^

I'm pretty sure those two clips of MPs were the same group. Are staff meetings that boring that we have to throw things at each other's crotch for entertainment? ^;3^
Military service consists of long hours of unrelenting boredom interspersed with several minutes of heart-stopping terror.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back