• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Good Times =)

9b206e61895870fd632137cd476b25ef.jpg

Because this thread has been too quiet lately... =)
925a1c35ce66d1770cad509084f93240--army-humor-gun-humor.jpg
(Image credit: Pinterest)

In the spoiler below is Post #131 in Chapter Three: All In. Mario gets the opportunity to communicate with the outside and I warned folks (in OOC) that I'd be having a little fun soon. Here was that fun:

So here Mario was. Radio on. He easily linked his mega-suit's own little radio into the Ajax so he could hear what was being transmitted over the airwaves without having to worry about the background noise of the Ajax's super-high-tech turbines.

He clicked from radio channel to channel, reaching out across the vast Florida wastelands for signs of life. Searching so, he heard these things between the clicks of the channel dial in his fingers:

*CLICK*

(buzzing, crackling static)

*CLICK*

(fast-paced pop music along with wild, excited, and, you might say, weird singing)

"Burn your candle at both ends
Look a gift horse in the mouth
Mashed potatoes can be your friend

You can be a coffee achiever!
You can sit around the house and watch Leave it to Beaver!
The future's up to you
so what'choo gonna do?!"

*CLICK*

(static)

*CLICK*

(a television show of some kind, first speaker sounds like a street dude, while the second has the tone, pacing, and command of language of a highly educated person)

Street dude: "Dere's a bloke from 'round my hood... who reject everything to do with science. He just chill at home, he smoke his own homegrown, and check this - he don't have a telly."

Educated person: "He lives in a house though. And a house is a product of technology."

Street dude: "No, no, he ain't got no technology! You can check out his website..."

*CLICK*

(static)

*CLICK*

(radio show of some kind, male speaker, very likely African-American by his very cool accent)

"Helllllooooo? Capital Wastleland! This is Three Dog - awwwooooo! Comin' to you loud and proud from Galaxy News Radio. And heeeeere's me! - ha ha ha - with the news...."

*CLICK*

(static)

*CLICK*

(radio or television show from the sound of it. Male speaker, British accent, sounds young and full of resolve, perhaps facing down a foe)

"Is this world protected? Because, you are not the first to have come here. Oh, there have been SO many! And, what you've got to ask is: what happened to them?"

"Hello, I'm The Doctor."

"Basically... run."

*CLICK*

And here are the videos they are attributed to. =)
"Dare to Be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic for Transformers: The Movie original soundtrack.

MelodySheep's mix of The Science Rap starring Ali G (A comedian - don't take him seriously).

Three Dog the Radio DJ with Galaxy News Radio from Fallout 4. =)

Doctor Who (11th Doctor, Matt Smith) spoileriffic and very fun end of 1st episode.

Haven't seen any funnies here for a bit, so I decided to fix that!

25937b24a44ac367bbbfd0fbfbc9d40e.jpg

1523591348818.png

1523591600886.png

1523591794576.png

1523591868223.png

1523591895118.png

Poor Carl. Never quite getting things right.

If guns don't kill people, but people kill people, does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, but toast toasts toast?

I've decided that I'm never going to get to my original weight and I'm ok with that. After all, 8lbs 5oz is a little unrealistic.

The first rule of cleaning the house while listening to music: The toilet brush is never to be used as a microphone.

I sure as heck hope that is not the voice of experience talking (because if it is, can we then call our Sherwood... a "potty-mouth"? Hee hee!). =)

But, no - that's just another one of your sillies! =)

Don't worry Toph. Mario would never do this while being a passenger in your Ajax!

1524601016291.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back