• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Good Times =)

259076159_10158923546517831_1213841710292191409_n.png
so not to be like stalky or anything (Dann linked this chat in our ooc thread) but oh my god thats a brilliant idea. i think we should put swords on tanks. Purr Purr you know how in the time travel rifts game we're gonna get a tank named Revenge of John Brown? yeah, we should put a sword on that tank. I have never taken a military history class. this is a brilliant idea, and I'm sure it won't go wrong.

so not to be like stalky or anything (Dann linked this chat in our ooc thread) but oh my god thats a brilliant idea. i think we should put swords on tanks. Purr Purr you know how in the time travel rifts game we're gonna get a tank named Revenge of John Brown? yeah, we should put a sword on that tank. I have never taken a military history class. this is a brilliant idea, and I'm sure it won't go wrong.
Ha ha ha! Enjoy Good Times, Alex!

Gang? This is Alex, one of our buddies in Epiphany's Rifts game, The Thirteenth Mystery. Alex is new to our RP Nation site and is just terrific!

Alex? Everyone who has posted in this thread is - at least - a good buddy of mine - you included! =)

Howdy everybody! I guess I aught to have introduced myself, my name's Alex, and I'm in the time travel rifts game, playing the worst enemy of a fascist regime- a journalist. And it's nice to meet yall! Sherwood and Psychie are in the other game, but the rest of yall are new to me. however, if you are friends (or more, hi Kaerri!) with dann, you most certainly are swell people!

Hi Alex! Dann has been telling me about you (good things, honest!). Stop by anytime. ^33^

Because there will never come a day when the Valkyrie is not a cool mecha. =)

Northrom VF-1S Valkyrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back