• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Good Omens Roleplay?

Turtletail

Hello! So I recently got back into Good Omens and I want to do some Ineffable Husbands! Now, I will be playing as Aziraphale! And I have some plots that I do want to try out!

Omegaverse AU. Crowley is an alpha, Aziraphale is an omega. Crowley does not know that Aziraphale is an omega until the angel starts to become more agitated and discomforted. And Aziraphale’s scent is becoming more sweeter. Not the scent of books but the scent of sweet roses and soil. Crowley isn’t aware of it at first but the signs are just too great. That’s when the demon realizes that Aziraphale is an omega and well... Crowley is his soon to be mate too.

Gabriel is seriously mad at Crowley and Aziraphale. But instead of taking his anger out on Crowley, he’s taking his anger out on the poor angel. As punishment, Gabriel has sentenced Aziraphale to suffer via his own wings. Aziraphale’s wings have become really sensitive and well... unkept. Very feathery, messy, and hurts to touch. Crowley doesn’t know it until he notices that Aziraphale’s behavior is changing and it isn’t even close to preening time. Demanding answers, Crowley then discovers just what Aziraphale is going through.

Gabriel wonders why Aziraphale is eating human food when they don’t need to eat. Gabriel also says something to Aziraphale that makes the angel not too enthusiastic about food any more. Crowley only puts it up to stress getting to the angel because of running a bookshop and all. But then Crowley catches Gabriel saying something to Aziraphale about food and well... Crowley figures out why Aziraphale isn’t too enthusiastic about eating food anymore.

Last edited:
Hello! So I recently got back into Good Omens and I want to do some Ineffable Husbands! Now, I will be playing as Aziraphale! And I have some plots that I do want to try out!

Omegaverse AU. Crowley is an alpha, Aziraphale is an omega. Crowley does not know that Aziraphale is an omega until the angel starts to become more agitated and discomforted. And Aziraphale’s scent is becoming more sweeter. Not the scent of books but the scent of sweet roses and soil. Crowley isn’t aware of it at first but the signs are just too great. That’s when the demon realizes that Aziraphale is an omega and well... Crowley is his soon to be mate too.

Gabriel is seriously mad at Crowley and Aziraphale. But instead of taking his anger out on Crowley, he’s taking his anger out on the poor angel. As punishment, Gabriel has sentenced Aziraphale to suffer via his own wings. Aziraphale’s wings have become really sensitive and well... unkept. Very feathery, messy, and hurts to touch. Crowley doesn’t know it until he notices that Aziraphale’s behavior is changing and it isn’t even close to preening time. Demanding answers, Crowley then discovers just what Aziraphale is going through.

Gabriel wonders why Aziraphale is eating human food when they don’t need to eat. Gabriel also says something to Aziraphale that makes the angel not too enthusiastic about food any more. Crowley only puts it up to stress getting to the angel because of running a bookshop and all. But then Crowley catches Gabriel saying something to Aziraphale about food and well... Crowley figures out why Aziraphale isn’t too enthusiastic about eating food anymore.

oh goodness me i love all of these starters, i wouldn't mind playing Crowley if you are still interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back