• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Good omens roleplay

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay soo i watched good omens and i FINALLY have an excuse for my persona of myself christina conlin sooo hear me out i will put my plot in SPOILERS justttt in case some people DIDNT READ/WATCH this masterpiece.

Oh good if youre reading this you did watch/read that masterpiece
Sooo after the trainwreck i believe they would look for other ways. and Both Bezzelbub and Gabriel get a report that makes them both smirk. There is an orphan girl that also came into her own power however, she can see the true forms of angels and demons.She was the barrier of heaven and hell. THEIR lost daughter!(ide note i know their sexless but crowley can turn into a hot babe there HAD to had been at least one time when they "had fun" and hid the soul of their child to find it later.) They had a new plan. They can still get what they want they just needed another way of doing it.
If you know the dystopia trope then you know how much fun this will be in a nutshell.

Okay thats the plot i hope you like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back