• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 〘 good ole spider-man search! 〙updated!

C7B277DA-F2F9-4652-BCDB-0C3D4ED8C478.jpeg

hello - !

i’m Just going to keep this relatively short and sweet considering i’m currently on mobile and ya girl just wants to get this search thread out there! long story short - i just finished watching spiderman: into the spiderverse and im absolutely dying to do something spiderman/spiderverse related! more details later ^.^

what to expect from me

— i won’t be returning to college until this fall so i’ll be relatively active! i have a day job that fluctuates between part time and full time so all things considering i’ll usually have multiple replies out within the week ^^
— i mirror posts !! i thoroughly believe in quality>>quantity and ifeel the more you try to force something out, the less fun a roleplay might become. so i’m totally cool with a flux of length and stuff. in general i write like 500+ words lmao :,)
— i’m super into planning and brainstorming and getting excited about our roleplay! i’ll totally make Pinterest boards and Spotify playlists once we get into it omg

what i would like from you

— life totally happens, and i completely understand! i’m only really looking for at least one reply a week though more would be just fine with me lmao ^^ more than anything open communication on both sides is ideal!
— while I mirror posts, i would appreciate if you were the type to mirror as well! writer’s voice, detail, inner dialouge, and the likes are things that I definitely enjoy :,)
— i also enjoy a partner that puts equal energy into the roleplay. let’s get excited together! plan and plot together! let’s have a good ass time!
— please be 18+!!

what i’d enjoy

so! as a disclaimer! i’ve only seen the andrew garfield spiderman movies and, more recently, i’ve seen into the spiderverse! which i absolutely adored!! scratch that actually, i’m absolutely obsessed with it. but in no way does the setting have to be in those verses. tbh we could come up with our own verse with our own version of spiderman. in terms of plotting and stuff i don’t have much in terms of a heavy set plot! but i do know i’d very much enjoy for it to carry the elements of many good hero movies — drama, action, angst, confusion, conflict, good feels, romance, and a melting pot of character/settings. i’m open for a peter parker x oc or oc x oc type of deal, with the pairing being m x f with myself taking the female role.

some loose plot ideas!
idea one actually loosely followed the plot of into the spider verse! essentially your character is one of the many spidey's in one of the many spidey-verses. in said universe, our two characters were adorable lovers, until my character's life is cut to an end. however, in a different verse, my character is the one that survives and yours is the one that perished. and, eventually, she ends up become the spider'woman' of that verse — just as your character is sucked into her dimension.he finds her, ecstatic to see her living once again but, for a reason i haven't quite figured out yet, she can't remember him. in much like the movie, the two are paired up — an experienced spiderman and a confused/beginner spiderwoman —to try and take down the baddie and save the universe. we can totally involve lots of subplots and stuff, as well as lots of character/villain arcs! maybe as they grow closer bits and pieces of her memories of him come back? etce tc

idea two has nothing to do with 'verses' and moreso follows two best friends that recently graduated highschool and are doing an internship at a prestigious research facility. one of them decides that the day is much too boring for their taste and the two decide to push their luck by exploring an 'unused' part of the facility. where they both end up getting bitten by the spider(s). they both have to help eachother understand the meanings of their powers, how to use them in the first place, battle neighborhood crime, and eventually take on the big masked villains.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back