• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Good Ol' Zombie Apocalypse RP

graytful

criminal mischeif
I've been roleplaying for like 10 years now and my start was strongly rooted in zombie apocalypse rps. It's been a few years since I did one and I'm having a Halloween season craving for spooky scary plots.

For setting I'm thinking a medium sized town just a few days into the start of the outbreak. Group size would be 5-7 characters, nothing too overwhelming. Starter plot points would include;

1. Characters finding each other, the sole survivors of the outbreak in the town.
2. Collecting resources in the town.
3. Traveling to a better location.

After that I'm really open to OOC collaboration guiding the plot. I don't want anything too rigid or complicated, no pre-determined roles or anything, just a classic apocalypse survival scenario. Responses averaging at least 3 grammatically sound paragraphs.

Any takers? :-)

Once more, with feeling: If you would like to participate in this RP applications will be closing in 3 hours! Please post character applications here and I will start the RP later this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back