• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern good grief! // fieldofclover's 1x1 interest check

fieldofclover

i just wanna stay in that lavender haze
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

good grief!

fieldofclover

now playing

• about me

call me

emily’s the name, but clover works too

pronouns

she/her

timezone

CST

fun fact

if you can't already tell, i LOVE the peanuts series.

welcome to my peanuts-themed 1x1 interest check! if you clicked on this, you must be interested in a 1x1 rp with me. keep reading, and who knows, you might find something you like.
    hi, i'm emily, a 22 year old student in the central time zone. i've been roleplaying on and off for the past 10-ish years or so (give or take), and i'm looking for one or two new 1x1 rps to keep me occupied as the year draws to a close. i prefer mxf or fxf more than anything, though i might be persuaded to do a mxm depending on the circumstances. i love to double. my typical word count falls in the 500-600 range, though i can write more if creativity strikes me. i tend to respond at least once a day if i'm not busy, though i don't mind if you take upwards of a week or so to respond. ooc chatter is welcome (in fact, i encourage it!) we can either rp here in the pms, threads, discord, or google docs. if you like what you see, feel free to dm me!

about you

- literate writer
    - willing to talk ooc
    - over the age of 18
    - weekly posts at the minimum

happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy.

happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy. happiness is a warm puppy.[.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
wow it’s been so long since i’ve been here

but it’s still a bump regardless, looking to take on a couple of rps! i think i updated my info where it needed to be, but if something doesn’t line up, please feel free to let me know :)

11/18 bump, looking for 1 more 1x1 to preoccupy my time :)

11/21 okay i lied, i have more free time on my hands now :/ send pms my way if you're interested

key words i'm interested in right now: opposing families, forbidden romance, end of summer, criminal behavior

11/22 bump

backing up homer simpson GIF

the holidays are leaving me stir crazy already send help

NEW PLOT ALERT:

It’s August 31st, the first day of senior year. What will your year hold for you? Who will you become? For Sawyer Washington, his only goal is to make this the best year possible. He’s just been selected as drum major by his band director, and he hopes to get his driver’s license now that his fear of driving has subsided. But enough about Sawyer and more about you. The first day of senior year may not seem like anything special to you…that is, until you run smack dab into Sawyer, knocking your papers all over the place. Where do you go from here? What do you say? What do you do? The choice is up to you.

This is a plot tailored specifically to my favorite character I've ever created. It's a high school based roleplay, with your character being female. My character, of course, is Sawyer. MxF plot. Any questions? PM me or ask them below. I really want to do this one, if you haven't already guessed.

bump! not gonna stop til i find someone to do my sawyer plot with 🤪

no but seriously, how fun would it be if you brought in one of your most beloved characters to play opposite mine? just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back