Good Evening

Hatchet

Blunt and Sharp
I used to be Midnight Unicorn, but I feel like a different person now, so I have a new name. Or a different name since I use Hatchet else where.

Yes I do like the book, no the name has nothing to do with it.

For those of you who don't know, I like to write, I love music, and I think I'm a good RPer. I know some people'd call me a grammar nazi, I'm really not, but I will point out the obvious. Don't take offense, you have the right to ignore me, if you choose not to and flip out I will mock you mercilessly. Can't help it. Blame my dad.

I think we should have a board for personal writing and fanart/art. And we should have Land of Shadows so we can have a Kagekage.

*greets Middy to the door* :P New name is cool~ and I think I agree with you about a section for personal writing and fanart/fanfics. That could be pretty interesting. The site is open, but I'm sure we'll see it get even bigger, so this should be fun. =D

Good to see the Midnight here.

The ever so missed "midnight". What would one do without the best of times for a snack (Get it? Midnight snack!.... yes sorry)? Welcome back. Glad to have your grammar correc.... err critical thinking back =P

Your friend

~Gg

What's scary about that? You're like a five year old with missing teeth and ice cream on your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back