good evening! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Lolipop

let's keep things short and sweet!

i prefer to be called lolipop, loli or pop. this is not my first time on this site. i was gone for some time, but now i'm ready to dive right back in the role-playing world.

i'm very friendly and very chatty person!! so, if you are bored please be sure to hmu, if not for the rp then for the fun chat.

that's all i had to say
byee

hope you have a nice evening! (◕ヮ◕✿)

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back