• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom — gonta gokuhara seeking dgr interactions .ᐟ

poltergeisted

Hatsune Miku's GF
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
4C968DA9-1441-4C30-981D-393FFC3C8820 (1).jpg

‎ ‎ ‎Then ‎ ‎‎ Gonta ‎ ‎ ‎do ‎ ‎ ‎his ‎ ‎‎ best ‎ ‎ ‎to ‎ ‎ ‎keep ‎ ‎ ‎everyone ‎ ‎ ‎safe! ‎ ‎ ‎Gonta ‎ ‎ ‎wanna ‎ ‎‎ protect ‎ ‎ ‎everyone! ‎ ‎

intro

Hey all ! Ever since I started V3, I've been wanting to muse Gonta. I just finished chapter 4 of Danganronpa V3—and cried for about three hours—so I thought I'd write up a little post. :-)

potential plots

What interests me most is the dynamic between Gonta and Kokichi. In other words: the infamous Insect Meet & Greet and the virtual world debacle. I'd love to RP with a Kokichi, because these two have been occupying my brain the past few days. (I think this goes without saying, but I obviously don't ship them.) Also, fair warning, it would be something of an angsty RP. Exploring character motivations & all that good stuff.

Besides that, I'd love to strike up some interactions with the rest of the V3 cast ! I love friendship headcanons—particularly for characters that don't get much time to bond in-game. For example, I like to think Gonta and Tenko would be good friends. :-)

I'm not a huge fan of AUs, generally. . . Except for, like, "the killing game doesn't exist" type deals. That said, if you can really sell it to me, I'm down ! Outside of that, I tend to keep my RPs fairly canon-compliant. I don't do smut RPs and I probably won't do anything shippy right away, given that I don't really ship Gonta with anyone at the moment.

And. . . that's about it. As always, the usual RP rules apply; be respectful, patient, and all that. I'm just really excited to muse this friendly giant !

take note

I have not actually finished V3. I know, I know. It would probably be smarter for me to wait, but it takes me weeks to actually pick up the game and play, and I have a decent grasp on the lore as it is. That, and my RPs will take place during the events of V3—not pre or post killing game, so. . . no harm done ? I'll get to the last two trials soon enough.

My replies are semi-literate to literate ! Please keep replies to a minimum of one well-written paragraph. Some standard preferences: please use third person POV, no asterisks, and no god-modding. As well, I won't be roleplaying with OCs or extremely canon-divergent interpretations of muses. (Extremely as in their personality is significantly edited.)

Lastly, OOC chatting is perfectly fine, and even encouraged ! Plotting discussion is a must. . . I don't really enjoy jumping into RPs without a vague idea of where we're planning to go.

By the by, I'm very new to RP Nation, so please be patient with me ! Also, I'm assuming that if anyone is interested they'll leave a reply or something of the sort, so. . . I'm looking forward to meeting any potential RP partners !

Have a lovely rest of your day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back