• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Goliath’s Playroom (MxM partner search)

Goliath

Oya Oya Oya!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Click Fingerprint

• About
    Plot 1
    Plot 2
    Extra
    Goliath \\ Summer 2023

A little bit about me:
    Name \\ Goliath, Goli for short
    Age \\ 24 (about to be 25)
    Gender \\ Male (He/Him)
    Timezone \\ Central
    Hobbies \\
    Roleplay lol. But apart from that I enjoy playing video games, specifically Final Fantasy 14 and Genshin Impact. I’m also a huge anime fan. And I’m obsessed with music.

Details About RPing. \\
    ✤ I only do MxM romance pairings
    Anime FC’s only please!
    ✤ I roleplay in 3rd person, past tense
    ✤ I have been roleplaying for around 12 years now
    ✤ I write about 500 - 1000 words as I love detailed replies (but can do less if you're looking for a more casual RP)
    ✤ I post frequently, at least one or two a day
    ✤ I have no triggers and can roleplay some pretty dark themes as I like the angst (Let me know your triggers!)
    OOC chat is a must. I'd love to get to know you as well as your character because I feel like it makes for a more dynamic rp.
    ✤ I prefer to keep the roleplay as well as all OOC chat on discord (goliathlane)
    ✤ I gravitate to romance plots with a lot of angst/drama and I love using multiple characters within the world.
    ✤ Looking for something long term.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back